2014 MLB Changes (logo, uniform wise, etc)

TheFloridianLogoMan

I hate one set uniforms. It really pisses me off. I don't care how nice your main home and away uniforms are, you should always have a third uniform.

coming from a yankees fan?
Yep, I'm not a Yankee fan because of the traditions lol. I want an alternate road uniform. Their road uniforms aren't even that nice tbh.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a feeling the braves would go trough a re-design soon- this may be the direction their leaning-

Redefine the brand, like the Tampa Rays did.

While I believe the "NL East dynasty" era of the '90s was the quintessential Braves look, I've also always secretly favored one Braves look over that one...this:

braves.jpg

There aren't/weren't two better baseball uniforms in existence, in my opinion.

And speaking of those, and only because I came across it...who knew that THIS existed??

m.Braves-21-Aaron-White.jpeg

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

What, as a reproduction jersey at all, or such an astoundingly bad reproduction?

Can the Braves just put all their alternates in a big-old bonfire? They really don't need any alts with their amazing home/road set (which would be even better if the road cap was eliminated).

They had damn-near perfect uniforms and have been chipping away at them for years, each new "improvement" worse than the last.

I have a feeling the braves would go trough a re-design soon- this may be the direction their leaning-

While I believe the "NL East dynasty" era of the '90s was the quintessential Braves look, I've also always secretly favored one Braves look over that one...this:braves.jpg

And speaking of those, and only because I came across it...who knew that THIS existed??m.Braves-21-Aaron-White.jpeg

Wait, what is the deal with the grey jersey with a "Braves" wordmark and black tomahawk? Never knew about that one.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

It's from their days in Milwaukee.

braves-lew-burdette_display_image.jpg?13

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I hate one set uniforms. It really pisses me off. I don't care how nice your main home and away uniforms are, you should always have a third uniform.

I sort of agree here. I love the versatility in MLB uniforms. There's 162 games in a season, 162 games! Teams should mix it up.

bSLCtu2.png

What experiences do you guys have with the Cool Base authentics? I have the Braves cream one on the way with the Hank Aaron anniversary patch. Never had a Cool Base before but the replicas Majestic puts out now are hot garbage and look plasticky.

Yep, I'm not a Yankee fan because of the traditions lol. I want an alternate road uniform. Their road uniforms aren't even that nice tbh.

I like both uniforms, but I'd love a navy blue alternate with the circle logo as an arm patch.

I'm a huge fan of alternate uniforms, but I've accepted that the Yankees probably never will add one.

2ly2w09.jpg

What experiences do you guys have with the Cool Base authentics? I have the Braves cream one on the way with the Hank Aaron anniversary patch. Never had a Cool Base before but the replicas Majestic puts out now are hot garbage and look plasticky.

They're fine. They're lighter. If you had any concerns, you should have gone to a sports apparel store and check one out there before buying

Go A's!

While I believe the "NL East dynasty" era of the '90s was the quintessential Braves look, I've also always secretly favored one Braves look over that one...this:

braves.jpg

And speaking of those, and only because I came across it...who knew that THIS existed??

I agree, this is one of the best uniforms of all time - from the black tomahawk to the numbers on the front.

What about thisz?

rTnE5en.jpg

I like both uniforms, but I'd love a navy blue alternate with the circle logo as an arm patch.

I'm a huge fan of alternate uniforms, but I've accepted that the Yankees probably never will add one.

I still think there's a chance. I never thought the Cardnals would and they did. Lol

"I am growing tired of all the colored jerseys in baseball ... Looks like "Little League" to me. Perhaps I am too set in my ways, but I like white at home and grey on the road."

Sure Grandpappy!

Can you tell us some stories about President Coolidge too!

I'm 28, and prefer the traditional look.

all_teams_sig_classic_small.pngall_teams_sig4_small.png

braves.jpg

I agree, this is one of the best uniforms of all time - from the black tomahawk to the numbers on the front.

What about thisz?

rTnE5en.jpg

i don't like the black tomahawk, it has nothing to do with their color scheme

They're fine. They're lighter. If you had any concerns, you should have gone to a sports apparel store and check one out there before buying

I personally prefer the thicker double-knit, but yeah, Coolbase are just fine.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

I have the Detroit Tigers Authentic Cool Base road jersey and I really like it.

Archived