2014 MLB Changes (logo, uniform wise, etc)

TheFloridianLogoMan

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could this be this year's World Series logo???

enter.png

I do see "Fall Classic" which made me suspicious that this could be one of the logos.

No way, that's just some text.

It's more than "just some text". The Fall Classic is trademarked. While probably not the official WS logo, it does have some tie-in with the event and MLB.

This isn't some random advertisement hyping up "the big game" when the company can't use "Super Bowl".

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Anytime "THE FALL CLASSIC" is written on a MLB sponsored item (ad, apparel, etc) it most likely has a â„¢ regardless of the font or usage.

Its for sure an MLB piece (or signed off by them) because of the logo and its an official sponsor.

Brewers wore their throwback home uniforms on the road in Minnesota last night, while the twins wore their powder blue throwbacks at home.

I really thought this was a nice chance to see the crew bust out an 80s gray thowback or the early 80's powder blue roads.

That would have been much better than just creating a pointless pullover version of their regular alternates.

It's weird because the actual pullover throwback was promoted by the Twins. I guess the Brewers denied them.

There was also that time where they wore the powder blues on the road against the Cardinals and screwed it up by wearing the current alternate hat.

6452492.jpg

bSLCtu2.png

Could this be this year's World Series logo???

enter.png

I do see "Fall Classic" which made me suspicious that this could be one of the logos.

No way, that's just some text.

It's more than "just some text". The Fall Classic is trademarked. While probably not the official WS logo, it does have some tie-in with the event and MLB.

This isn't some random advertisement hyping up "the big game" when the company can't use "Super Bowl".

Found this in a Media Info Directory. It looks legit guys...

mlb_zpsbaaed152.png

alittle late there

The Braves have officially switched away from one of my biggest pet peeves!

No more helmet specific logo which was different from the cap logo. Here is Tommy La Stella in the new lid. I watched after he came up and Heyward and BJ Upton all had the new logo.

2lsz810.jpg

Here is the old helmet logo.

jason-heyward-smi2.jpg

I am very content right now.

I forgot to post this picture a couple of days ago, but the Braves have changed the "A" on their home batting helmets as well.

Seattle+Mariners+v+Atlanta+Braves+kj_rMJ

alittle late there

The Braves have officially switched away from one of my biggest pet peeves!

No more helmet specific logo which was different from the cap logo. Here is Tommy La Stella in the new lid. I watched after he came up and Heyward and BJ Upton all had the new logo.

2lsz810.jpg

Here is the old helmet logo.

jason-heyward-smi2.jpg

I am very content right now.

FinalBeast was pointing out that the home helmet changed as well.

Not surprising, but the first visual confirmation in this thread.

Archived