2014 MLB Changes (logo, uniform wise, etc)

TheFloridianLogoMan

The DE caps will only be used sometimes by some teams, per the article. I imagine only as an alt cap.

That's not an article, it's a blog post. Even worse, a blog post that only cities a single unnamed "rumor" to support the assertion.

No more authoritative than this post here.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Padres will probably have a memorial patch for Jerry Coleman. Yankees will probably have a black armband as well.

Appropriate in both cases. Jerry was one of the true heroes who played and was involved with the game of baseball. It's only fitting that the two teams he touched the most honor him.

Yeah, but I don't want anything more than a black armband in the Bronx. They used to understand how to do proper memorials, but have lost their way in recent years.

They only do the armband for non-retired # players. They add a number for players whos numbers were retired. They've only done patches for Steinbrenner and Bob Sheppard, both of whom deserved more than an armband but couldn't have a number.

Anubis.png

I doubt Yanks use a armband/patch. Maybe a tribute to him. If anything a simple JC would do, because most people would see the 42 and assume it's for Mariano Rivera.

Any news on who else is wearing those Camo Alts? I heard 6 teams would.

Wish the Padres would change to the Navy pattern for 2014 now that everyone else has seen fit to copy the Marine Corp pattern (even if there's no Marine bases in the entire state (looking at you Cincy)).

I don't know about the Yankees but I know the Padres going to have JC and maybe a Oh Doctor on the sleeve.

I'm surprised that were in January and I haven't seen a new logo or uniforms by any team.

Maybe it's just one of those years where not much is changing.

I don't know about the Yankees but I know the Padres going to have JC and maybe a Oh Doctor on the sleeve.

I'm surprised that were in January and I haven't seen a new logo or uniforms by any team.

The Royals have already unveiled a new alternate road jersey and the A's have a new alternate cap.

Plus Texas unveiled their changes (dropping the black).

And silver bevelling. Solid upgrades, but there's more work to he done with their NOBs/numbers.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

When will the new bp jerseys being released

Didn't we already see a teaser image for them, for all 30 teams? There aren't many changes. Quite a few teams with home/away bp unis. A lot of left-chest logos.

I think it was this thread...or else I'm completely losing it...

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived