2014 MLB Changes (logo, uniform wise, etc)

TheFloridianLogoMan

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My stance on the Mariners has been that they should change their logos and colors as soon as you can show me something better than what they have. Those King's Court shirts aren't it.

Also, baseball tried to go button-free already and it looked stupid.

Major difference in opinion. If you prefer a guy wearing boring, generic "traditional" dung, with half his shirt unbuttoned to real athletic wear, we'll just have to agree to disagree.

I see the Giants "new" alternate jersey made a huge impression here.

No Felix, just no. Please baseball, no more buttons.

ny_u_hernandez01_576.jpg

My stance on the Mariners has been that they should change their logos and colors as soon as you can show me something better than what they have. Those King's Court shirts aren't it.

Major difference in opinion. If you prefer a guy wearing boring, generic "traditional" dung, with half his shirt unbuttoned to real athletic wear, we'll just have to agree to disagree.

I don't see how pullovers constitute "real athletic wear."

I see the Giants "new" alternate jersey made a huge impression here.

No Felix, just no. Please baseball, no more buttons.

Go away.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

They have enforced earrings or necklaces worn by pitchers to be removed

Oh yeah, earings ,imagine if they were allowed in the NBA , audience and TV viewers would get blinded :)

i don't think we would have to worry to much about that now, wear :censored: tons of necklaces and diamonds and crap has gone out of style, unless you are 2chains, who happens to wear all of the chains.

The Giants don't look good in orange nor in black jerseys with black lettering. Home/road only would be fine for a heritage franchise like theirs. Once again,

Juan_Marichal.jpg

Good stuff, gotta keep continuity with that.

Do the Giants still have the SF roads?

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

The Giants don't look good in orange nor in black jerseys with black lettering. Home/road only would be fine for a heritage franchise like theirs. Once again,

Juan_Marichal.jpg

Yes, personally, the addition of piping on the main road jerseys for the Giants was kinda unnecessary. It ruins the whole look.

UBwef0L.png

Juan_Marichal.jpg

Yes, personally, the addition of piping on the main road jerseys for the Giants was kinda unnecessary. It ruins the whole look.

I guess they did it because their alts had it and thought it could work both ways. The headspoon piping is a cop out for them to make their road grays a little different and now they don't know when to stop

Go A's!

The Giants have one of the most mismatched identities in baseball. Their homes look nothing like their roads. Having two road jerseys is unnecessary. Then you add this orange one which combines elements from both the home (sleeve piping) and road set (headspoon), add a number in the front which none of the other three jerseys feature.

Go A's!

Archived