2014 MLB Changes (logo, uniform wise, etc)

TheFloridianLogoMan

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Sure looks like it. Just slapped the new script on the old jersey

Also, another look at the A's jersey

Bf56o7DCYAAJuvt.jpg

Bf5-2K0CIAAVJL1.jpg

I'm torn I love both versions of the green alternate haha..but I just wish they would bring this back already

4123A_med.jpeg

Clippers.gif
UCLA.gif

I really like it. I like that it now has the same template/color alignment as the gold jersey. Sure, I liked the old green alt, but I like this just a bit more as an "alternate" (read: not using the same script as the home or road uniform). Neither the gold or new green alt hurt the identity, if anything, I like how they're not simple recolors of the home or road tops.

Emphasizing the A is the way to go. Athletics looks and sounds dumb, so they though just be the As in all but formal situations. You want Oakland on the road then fine, but everywhere else I'd go with As, or even just A.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Feel like my Rays should have won in 08´, now i belive they will never win a world series, don´t think the A´s will either......in the next 50 years or more.

Money rules MLB

Yeah i'm mad..........and cynical

:)

A's have the second most WS wins in the American League, third most overall. They've also won it more recently than the Dodgers, Mets, Royals, Tigers, Orioles, Pirates, and Cubs amongst teams with at least one title. They're not an unsucessful club.

Anubis.png

Feel like my Rays should have won in 08´, now i belive they will never win a world series, don´t think the A´s will either......in the next 50 years or more.

Money rules MLB

Yeah i'm mad..........and cynical

:)

A's have the second most WS wins in the American League, third most overall. They've also won it more recently than the Dodgers, Mets, Royals, Tigers, Orioles, Pirates, and Cubs amongst teams with at least one title. They're not an unsucessful club.

It's crazy to think that in 1989 (the last time the A's won the Series), the A's payroll was fifth-highest in Major League Baseball at a whopping amount of....$17.6 million.

http://articles.latimes.com/1989-11-10/sports/sp-1221_1_los-angeles-dodgers

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived