Penrith Panthers

Brian in Boston

The NRL's Penrith Panthers will be sporting a new logo in time for the 2014 campaign.

635689-new-panthers.jpg

The new logo will replace the club's current mark...

pupxeqfmm6d6p2zhhxqg.gif

The new logo represents a return to a full-body, leaping depiction of the team's mascot, which serves as a nod to the logos that graced the club from 1964 through 1999. Such logos included...

penrith_1988.jpg

Penrith_Panthers_Logo_1991.jpg

The NRL's Penrith Panthers will be sporting a new logo in time for the 2014 campaign.

635689-new-panthers.jpg

The new logo will replace the club's current mark...

pupxeqfmm6d6p2zhhxqg.gif

The new logo represents a return to a full-body, leaping depiction of the team's mascot, which serves as a nod to the logos that graced the club from 1964 through 1999. Such logos included...

penrith_1988.jpg

Penrith_Panthers_Logo_1991.jpg

The body looks REALLY big. Is it just me or do the paws look kind of wierd?

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

Rumor has it that club management may be phasing-out the Penrith place-name in an attempt to broaden the team's target market. Said rumor has upset a fair amount of existing Penrith Panthers supporters.

Well, North Melbourne Kangaroos tried that for a number of years, but eventually reverted to North Melbourne. Maybe this will have a similar result.

I saw, I came, I left.

Agree the only way i can see this working is to merge with either Parramatta or the Bulldogs or all three join?

The logo is a bit of a mesh between old and new but failed to live up to the hype.

Why would you introduce a logo basically 5 months before the season?

They dropped the Penrith now so that the fans may forget about it by then.

TEAMSsmall.png

RICHMOND TIGERS

Archived