Indians w/Chief Wahoo

whchoclte

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I already sent it to Indians (About 10 people there got it). Doubt i hear anything back. Did full book with photo mock-ups etc.

As for Brown-Red and Cream jerseys heres quick shoot. I do love the brown color but highly doubt they would change. The cream jersey is more of a fad to me.

The road and home jersey different color lettering always bugged me so just never looked into it. Just my opinion.

Uni1b.jpg

Uni1a.jpg

I already sent it to Indians (About 10 people there got it). Doubt i hear anything back. Did full book with photo mock-ups etc.

As for Brown-Red and Cream jerseys heres quick shoot. I do love the brown color but highly doubt they would change. The cream jersey is more of a fad to me.

The road and home jersey different color lettering always bugged me so just never looked into it. Just my opinion.

Uni1b.jpg

Uni1a.jpg

The Brown v. Red is beautiful; unique and would make the indians stand out away from the Blue and Red teams in MLB.

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

Uni1a.jpg

I really like the brown and red, although I would ditch the red cap for the homes.

I think this is absolutely brilliant. There are only 2 minor observations I'd like to make that I don't wish to make sound like I'm "poo pooing" on this...

It's an extremely beautiful logo incorporating the silhouette of the state of Ohio, and that is awesome. My first "criticism" for lack of a better term is that by having the logo fill up the entire state, someone might infer that this is a diss to the Cincinnati Reds, as if to indicate that the Indians are Ohio's team, or the only MLB team in Ohio.

The upper right part of the logo, when combined w/the facial element, kind of resembles a tricorner hat, kind of a New England Patriotesque look almost.

But to me, both of those are minor things, this logo is splendid! Thank you for sharing this with us.

it all looks really great but i think you're pushing it with the flag stripes as war paint. it just looks odd there. keep it simple

Now that you mention it, the flags stripes kinda seem like they would extend on to the ear if it was an actual person.

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

Archived