Sign in to follow this  
whchoclte

Indians w/Chief Wahoo

I did an Indians concept a while back and never really did a secondary or had time to refine. Finally got some free time to make it happen so here it is.

Wahoo1.jpg

THIS IS GREAT!

I already sent it to Indians (About 10 people there got it). Doubt i hear anything back. Did full book with photo mock-ups etc.

As for Brown-Red and Cream jerseys heres quick shoot. I do love the brown color but highly doubt they would change. The cream jersey is more of a fad to me.

The road and home jersey different color lettering always bugged me so just never looked into it. Just my opinion.

Uni1b.jpg

Uni1a.jpg

I already sent it to Indians (About 10 people there got it). Doubt i hear anything back. Did full book with photo mock-ups etc.

As for Brown-Red and Cream jerseys heres quick shoot. I do love the brown color but highly doubt they would change. The cream jersey is more of a fad to me.

The road and home jersey different color lettering always bugged me so just never looked into it. Just my opinion.

Uni1b.jpg

Uni1a.jpg

The Brown v. Red is beautiful; unique and would make the indians stand out away from the Blue and Red teams in MLB.

Well I sure hope you get something back.

Maybe Obama will have something to say about it ;)

Uni1a.jpg

I really like the brown and red, although I would ditch the red cap for the homes.

I really like this concept, well done! I'd prefer the brown and red over the blue and red. (Though my bias for liking brown so much might be a reason)

I think this is absolutely brilliant. There are only 2 minor observations I'd like to make that I don't wish to make sound like I'm "poo pooing" on this...

It's an extremely beautiful logo incorporating the silhouette of the state of Ohio, and that is awesome. My first "criticism" for lack of a better term is that by having the logo fill up the entire state, someone might infer that this is a diss to the Cincinnati Reds, as if to indicate that the Indians are Ohio's team, or the only MLB team in Ohio.

The upper right part of the logo, when combined w/the facial element, kind of resembles a tricorner hat, kind of a New England Patriotesque look almost.

But to me, both of those are minor things, this logo is splendid! Thank you for sharing this with us.

Keep the navy and red. Make the Ohio logo the BP hat. Make the away numbers navy.

Other than that it's a really good concept.

Tremendous concept! The state outline logo is one of the most clever combinations of imagery I've seen in a while, probably since the Minnesota Wild primary first came out. I'd love to see the full presentation if you ever decide to put it on show.

Congratulations on the grand slam you just hit.

That state logo is fantastic!

it all looks really great but i think you're pushing it with the flag stripes as war paint. it just looks odd there. keep it simple

I actually like it...Wahoo is the CHIEF now.

Nailed it. The Ohio logo is phenomenal.

Genius logo, and very respectful to native americans (in my opinion). Get rid of Wahoo now, Cleveland!

it all looks really great but i think you're pushing it with the flag stripes as war paint. it just looks odd there. keep it simple

Now that you mention it, the flags stripes kinda seem like they would extend on to the ear if it was an actual person.