Sign in to follow this  
Ark

Great uniforms that don't get too much praise.

Those 80's/90's Giants uniforms were and still are awful. The grey is such a huge upgrade in my opinion that it shouldn't even be discussed. I'm not looking forward to the white pants returning later this year at all.

I do love the classic Rams look, but I don't think they'll ever go back to it simply b/c they would look so similar to the Colts. If they did it with very moderate yellow (not vegas gold) outlines and features, it would work.

I got an odd one here:

vlad.png

I know this photo is a throwback one (couldn't find a better image), but the Angels 1971 set is fantastic in every way possible. Shame it was only worn for a year, considering it looks great even to this day. The little A just looks so sharp.

Those Kansas ones were not bad, but I really, really liked these:

Any Kansas uniform not from Adidas is a good looking uniform. I'm just partial to those Nikes.

Kansas should've never moved away from that font. It was perfect for them.

Don't have a picture to post at the moment, but the defunct Sacramento Gold Miners of the CFL, had a sharp uniform combination. They only lasted for a couple of years, so many people never heard of the Gold Miners, but they had a quality logo as well. The QB was David Archer, who played for the Atlanta Falcons before heading to the CFL.

121220174335-bryce-harper-getty2-single-

call me crazy but this looked awesome

Change the W to white with red outline and this would be incredible.

fla-00-02-tealwhite-chucksolomon-1-620x4

Not necessarily this combo, but this identity was among the best in the league. Then they started denouncing the teal, becoming White Sox clone (which was still a good look), and ultimately changing to the disgusting atrocity they wear now.

Don't have a picture to post at the moment, but the defunct Sacramento Gold Miners of the CFL, had a sharp uniform combination. They only lasted for a couple of years, so many people never heard of the Gold Miners, but they had a quality logo as well. The QB was David Archer, who played for the Atlanta Falcons before heading to the CFL.

sacramentogoldminers.jpg

sacramentogoldminers.jpg

I bought a Sacramento Gold Miners cap from the discount bin at a sports store in Hawaii YEARS ago, and it's still one of my favorite caps.

Kansas should've never moved away from that font. It was perfect for them.

Most Jayhawks would agree, but it looks like the Trajan font is here to stay for awhile.

resized_269de1b5_3f6b_4477_bc58_063347f7

715065.jpg.2633_display_image.jpg?126505