Great uniforms that don't get too much praise.

Ark

In all honesty, if there's a team out there more phobic about its old uniforms than the Cubs, I'd like to see em. Hell, a good number of their pre-57 uniforms would look great today. Exhibit A:

bb16_1-copy.jpg

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

72378134_display_image.jpg?1293064414

Apart from the constant calls for the Padres to go back to the brown/orange/gold/what have you, those are probably the most-liked Padres uniforms.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

On the other hand, I miss the Champion jerseys that was outfitted by many college teams in the late 80s and well into the 90s. Syracuse is my favorite from them.

10764221-large.jpg36517057001_2046770110001_900944612-183-

Notre Dame, Duke (in the early 90s), Ohio State, Illinois, etc. also wore Champion a lot during that time, and they looked really great as well, not only in college hoops, but in college football. High schools teams also wore Champion a lot during that time. I miss those type of uniforms, they were classic, and better looking. Too bad, there is no time machine, because I would love to see teams where the Champion brand. Better than the adidas, UA, Nike, etc. junk that schools are getting now.

72378134_display_image.jpg?1293064414

Apart from the constant calls for the Padres to go back to the brown/orange/gold/what have you, those are probably the most-liked Padres uniforms.

But the gap is so big of everyone loving the brown and gold soooo much that these are brought up not that much in comparison.

On the other hand, I miss the Champion jerseys that was outfitted by many college teams in the late 80s and well into the 90s. Syracuse is my favorite from them.

10764221-large.jpg36517057001_2046770110001_900944612-183-

Notre Dame, Duke (in the early 90s), Ohio State, Illinois, etc. also wore Champion a lot during that time, and they looked really great as well, not only in college hoops, but in college football. High schools teams also wore Champion a lot during that time. I miss those type of uniforms, they were classic, and better looking. Too bad, there is no time machine, because I would love to see teams where the Champion brand. Better than the adidas, UA, Nike, etc. junk that schools are getting now.

2002-06-11-inside-jones.jpg

Archived