Irish Rainbow Notre Dame concept

kevsim1

Maybe not the most serious concept, but I thought that the idea was cute.I may have gone a bit overboard. The irish rainbow leads to the pot of gold! Enjoy!

ND_zps907b2975.png

I cut off the heads so you could see the helmet in more detail.

Neat for a "gag concept," but for Notre Dame to actually trot out on the field in this would be ridiculous... if not vomit inducing.

So, inevitably, adidas will actually make these next year.

Aackk. This really doesn't work for Notre Dame.

Please don't let Adidas see this, because they're probably looking for another Shamrock Series special uniform hideous train wreck to unveil next year.

Ignoring the fact that you're wrecking 125 years of tradition, the execution is good.

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life.'" - John 14:6

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

Hell, just add this guy to the helmet and you have a winner:

lucky_the_leprechaun-400-400.jpg

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Lol, can't say I didn't expect this reaction. Just a fun little thing. And too late guys, sorry, I already sent it to Adidas... Notre Dame is set to wear it at the start of next year. Anyways, is this any better?

ND_zpsa76e0e90.png

Archived