NBA Teams who need new Uniforms

ror1997

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scubasteve I couldn't agree with you more with your entire post..

Cavs = bland except for the Gold ones though

Now NJTank..you are not alone... You and Teal are the only two on this entire threads that likes those hideous monstrosities..aka sleeve jerseys.. even Paul@Uni watch calls them glorified t-shirts..

shado_logo.gif

The Mavericks desperately need a rebrand. The primary logo is black and blue (actually the exact same black and blue as Orlando), the keys on the court are blue and navy, and they've been known to wear green when it hasn't been a team color since 2000. It's a mess.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

The Mavericks desperately need a rebrand. The primary logo is black and blue (actually the exact same black and blue as Orlando), the keys on the court are blue and navy, and they've been known to wear green when it hasn't been a team color since 2000. It's a mess.

The logo is actually blue and navy, same as the court. I agree that the green doesn't make any sense but it's better than the silver uniforms they used.

dal_uni_06.jpg

The logo is actually blue and navy, same as the court. I agree that the green doesn't make any sense but it's better than the silver uniforms they used.

dal_uni_06.jpg

if its navy it's the darkest navy i've ever seenifk08eam05rwxr3yhol3whdcm.gif

Sixers. Current wordmark and numbers are awful. The collar and piping are terrible too... I think an update of the Iverson rookie uniforms would be great

I do agree its a mess of a jersey, I made a simple tweak to it, if they were to keep the current set up. Just a change to the word mark and numbers, makes a world of difference. Screen_Shot_2013_11_11_at_12_00_34_AM.pn

Until the Sixers go back to the Iverson era uniforms they are just going to be a boring generic rwb team. I understand it's a patriotic city but the previous colors stood out much better and the court was the best the whatever bank they call it now arena has looked (First Union? Wachovia? Wells Fargo?)

Same with the Cavs. I grew up with the Cavs being light blue and black as well but they really looked much better with the lebron colors. Now it's just a McDonalds jersey on crack.

The primary and secondary logos are clearly blue and black. The keys are blue (on the new court) and the out of bounds area is navy. Pretty obvious they aren't the same.

20130213_krg_an4_009_29642223_599309.JPG

98598256.jpg

The primary and secondary logos are clearly blue and black. The keys are blue (on the new court) and the out of bounds area is navy. Pretty obvious they aren't the same.

20130213_krg_an4_009_29642223_599309.JPG

98598256.jpg

It's a little weird. On the logo, it definitely looks like Black, but on the jerseys it does look like Navy. It stands out with the black jerseys next to it. Weird though, I agree the Mavs need to get back to a blue-green look. Pretty unique, and doesn't look bad.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

98598256.jpg

It's a little weird. On the logo, it definitely looks like Black, but on the jerseys it does look like Navy. It stands out with the black jerseys next to it. Weird though, I agree the Mavs need to get back to a blue-green look. Pretty unique, and doesn't look bad.

I was basing what I said off the logo on the mothership, which is clearly a dark blue.

I'm never going to understand the "phila" thing. Wouldn't "Philly" be better?

because it's PHILAdelphia
I've gone to Philly a lot, a have cousins their too. I've never heard anybody call it Phila.

Your right, no one actually calls it PHILA, but I don't believe the term PHILA was meant to show how we say the city for short. It was just a short way to write out the city name. I prefer a uni saying PHILA over PHILLY, I think it just looks way better written out.

wilt-chamberlainicon.jpg

4dfb8b3449fc0.image.jpgPhila%20Stars%20%2748_Jersey.jpg

98598256.jpg

I was basing what I said off the logo on the mothership, which is clearly a dark blue.

The official logo is blue and black. As are the logos on the mothership. It's not "clearly" dark blue.

Everything on the jersey is navy and the lighter blue. That's what makes it a mess.

Until the Sixers go back to the Iverson era uniforms they are just going to be a boring generic rwb team. I understand it's a patriotic city but the previous colors stood out much better and the court was the best the whatever bank they call it now arena has looked (First Union? Wachovia? Wells Fargo?)

I don't consider either one of these uniforms boring or generic.

1977feb_display_image_display_image.jpegespn_g_iverson_rookie_200.jpg

Archived