BigMac12

Minor-League, Indy & Summer Collegiate Baseball Logo / Uni Changes

6 hours ago, Green27 said:

The data was based on the 2018 season, when the Sod Poodles were still the Missions. 

Which is why the Missions are one of the teams

The Springfield Cardinals wearing another special jersey, this time in honor of Missouri State Bears.

spacer.png

Albuquerque Isotopes win best Copa de la Diversion identity

July 10, 2019 - 20:12 PM

The Albuquerque Isotopes’ alternate Mariachis identity just keeps winning things. The Spanish-language brand won Minor League Baseball’s inaugural Copa de la Diversión, or “Fun Cup,” last year, and the team is at it again this season, beating out 71 other […]

Read More...

Triple A All Star Game has gone back to each player wearing their regular uniforms. Way better than league specific uniforms they've had the last few years. 

On 7/9/2019 at 1:31 PM, Green27 said:

The data was based on the 2018 season, when the Sod Poodles were still the Missions. 

ahh, gotcha. that makes sense.

Meant to post this last year, but completely forgot about it till i searched old photos. Custom catchers chest guards courtesy of Rawlings.

spacer.png

I liked them last year. Reminds me of the Fresno grizzlies 3 amigos uniforms. Didn’t like how they, and 99% of the others, went to a neon color scheme.

I live in ABQ. I love the "Green Chili Cheeseburgers" identity and unis the most. 

Round Rock Express promotion is alright, alright, alright

July 18, 2019 - 13:18 PM

The Triple-A Round Rock Express are borrowing a line from one of Austin’s favorite sons for a promotion this summer. The team will host Alright Alright Alright Night, a reference to Austin resident Matthew McConaughey’s iconic catch phrase from the […]

Read More...

I feel like they should be playing shirtless more than anything.

Summer league baseball team to play as Gorgeous Grandmas

July 18, 2019 - 23:09 PM

Since 1984, the nation has gathered as one on July 23 to celebrate the nation’s grandmothers—or at least the attractive ones, anyway. National Gorgeous Grandmother Day was introduced by radio host and author of the book “Find the Love of […]

Read More...

Seems kinda silly to do something like this on the way out of town. 

53 minutes ago, SportsLogos.Net News said:

Just days before their final game in Pawtucket...

Not only do the PawSox have another 15 home games to play over the 3 weeks and 5 days remaining in the 2019 International League regular season, but they have the entirety of their 2020 IL home slate to contest at McCoy Stadium. The franchise isn't scheduled to play a game in its new market of Worcester, Massachusetts until 2021,