BigMac12

Minor-League, Indy & Summer Collegiate Baseball Logo / Uni Changes

The timber rattlers will be having a design a bp jersey contest

I think it's about time they did an entire rebrand. Their entire identity seems a bit stale. I don't mind the logos, but maybe a better color palette would freshen things up a bit. The maroon and black just seems really dull, IMO.

"Appleton Foxes" has a nice ring to it.

The timber rattlers will be having a design a bp jersey contest

I think it's about time they did an entire rebrand. Their entire identity seems a bit stale. I don't mind the logos, but maybe a better color palette would freshen things up a bit. The maroon and black just seems really dull, IMO.

"Appleton Foxes" has a nice ring to it.

Yes, this!

Supposedly, one of the reasons they dropped the "Appleton" moniker is because Fox Cities Stadium in technically in Grand Chute. If that's still an issue, they could always revert back to the Fox Cities Foxes.

Either way, there's way too much history behind the Foxes name to let it sit dormant, and the fox makes for a perfect minor league mascot.

That cub head needs to replace Dumpster Bear tout suite.

Dumpster Bear?

So nothing for Lake Elsinore?

Robbie Aaron of the Tortugas posted this on Twitter today

B4hu0w4CUAAaR_3.jpg

Looks even better in real life!

That's a great hat. New Era, please make a low crown version...

American Association of Independent Baseball's Amarillo Sox have rebranded into the Amarillo Thunderheads10846317_793176884082948_301929858966291logo.png

Seems like a downgrade. Thunderheads sounds like something I would have made up when I was 9 and the logo looks like something I would have drawn when I was 9.

B4hu0w4CUAAaR_3.jpg

That actually looks like a low crown version. It looks like it has a similar build to my on-field Marlins hat.

B4hu0w4CUAAaR_3.jpg

That actually looks like a low crown version. It looks like it has a similar build to my on-field Marlins hat.

Nah, it's a regular 59fifty. Low crowns are noted on the label on the brim as such, plus the left and right seams "suck in" at the temples and then get wider at the top of the hat. Classic, regular 59fifty.

No way in hell Thunderheads is a downgrade from "Amarillo Sox." Look at those letters just sort of floating! And not even any specific kind of sock!

What I found interesting within an article about the switch to "ThunderHeads" was a claim that the fans didn't care for the Sox's previous color scheme of Brown and Gold.

*cough*Padres*cough*

Yeah, but if they knew what they liked, they wouldn't live in Amarillo. :P

The good people of San Diego, on the other hand, have taste and refinement.

Taste and refinement are far from what I think of when I think of the Padres' hideous 70s look.

Taste and refinement are far from what I think of when I think of the Padres' hideous 70s look.

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks this way. The early 80s uniforms though, were pretty solid looking. I' m starting to love them.

So nothing for Lake Elsinore?

Nada. I was there for a short while and it was just a big after-party hosted by them and Brandiose, nothing really going on business-wise.