All my sharks designs

CDunn

I've decided to start a new topic for all my SJS designs.  A few have been added with the announcement of the "new" logo.  Special thanks to CC,RC,Puckguy, and Snowcap.  Feedback?

3rd jerseys:

Sharks alternate #1

Sharks alternate #2

Sharks alternate #3

NEW logos:

Sharks New logos

New logos, Full set unis:  BE SURE TO SCROLL DOWN TO SEE WHITE JERSEYS!!

Sharks new logo jerseys

Sharks new logo jerseys2

Puckguy seems to suggeting that a full arm stripe style will be used for the new jerseys.  So, here's my shot.  This will probably be the last Sharks jersey I do for a LONG time.  I've been using nothing but teal black and silver for too long now.  All the usual credits.  Comments?  BE SURE TO SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE TEAL JERSEY.

Sharks Home and Road full arm stripes

What if Puckguy lets this whole new logos/jerseys/colors/ thing go on for a month and then on May 1st just has a post that simply reads "Gotcha"?  That would be a true April fools joke.  It would be funny, but we'd have to kill him, of course. :P

Pardon my ignorance, but what exactly is that where the shark's tail is supposed to be? It sure doesn't look like a tail...

Some excellent work here, Sabres7200. I personally like my update of the Sharks logo better (I'm biased), and if you wanna try it, I'd be honoured. And so far I haven't liked the effect of the lighter teal on concepts, but again that might just be me.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

New logos, Full set unis:  BE SURE TO SCROLL DOWN TO SEE WHITE JERSEYS!!

Sharks new logo jerseys

Argh!  :o

You won't believe this...  I just spent the last few hours working on Sharks concepts, uploading the concepts, then surfing over to the board here...  Sabres7200, we're thinking along the same lines!  :laugh:

I had mentioned on Puckguy's thread that I'd love to see the Sharks go back to their orginal sweaters, but use the modified logos.  So, as I just said, I've spent the last few hours assembling what I was talking about -- and they look nearly identical to what you did.  I'm not complaining, just shocked that someone else was thinking the same thing.  I mean, you even included the Nike neck like I did!

Mine are just slightly different.  Sabres7200, I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to include links to my concepts just so you (and others) can see the similarities and differences.  If you'd like, I can remove the links.

Sharks Home/White

Sharks Road/Teal

Sharks Alt/Black

Sharks Alt/Silver

Thanks to Roger Clemente for the template and resources, TheSLE for the NHL logo, and Puckguy14 for the new logos.

Wow...  In case I forgot to say so, you did a great job nailing the image I was seeing in my mind!  Great work Sabres7200!  :)

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

Thankyou, Frylock.  By all means, keep your links up.  Good work.

Syphi, I agree that the logo on 3rd2 isn't very good.  The tail is rather odd.  But, it's the original concept logo created for the sharks. I got it off of Puckguys website.  To see what I cleaned it up from, go to the following address.

Puckguy's original sharks

Thanks for the link Sabres7200, but having seen that image, I still can't tell what it is. Is it really just an odd view of the tail, or is there something more to it that someone could explain to me?
WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Archived