Superman/Batman Movie - new Under Armour football uni build?

HOOVER

Did they not know of the existence of Miami Ohio when they made the Metropolis logo? I'm surprised they didn't come up with something a little more original, because I could easily see them selling Metropolis State t-shirts. Miami would be able to sue them for infringement if they tried to sell shirts with that logo.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

That looks to be the same build as Maryland's new pride uniforms from this year.

I concur. The pants are the ones that the players wore in the All AMerican Bowl. I think hte sleeve print is carried on to the pants fom mid thigh down.

They should've used Superman's colours for the Metropolis State uniforms the way Gotham uses Batman's colours. They even could've brightened up the blue, red, and yellow as a nod to the comics/Reeve movies. Gotham's look better than the ones used in TDKR.

Did they not know of the existence of Miami Ohio when they made the Metropolis logo? I'm surprised they didn't come up with something a little more original, because I could easily see them selling Metropolis State t-shirts. Miami would be able to sue them for infringement if they tried to sell shirts with that logo.

That was my first thought as well. Looks way too similar to Miami's logo.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Has the movie even started filming yet?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

In this movie Lane Kiffin drives the team into the ground without the assistance of Bane.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

They should've used Superman's colours for the Metropolis State uniforms the way Gotham uses Batman's colours. They even could've brightened up the blue, red, and yellow as a nod to the comics/Reeve movies. Gotham's look better than the ones used in TDKR.

Movie-wise. Gold isnt really in Batman's color palette anymore. Hasn't really been since the 90's.

This:

2472667-batman_symbol_sticker.jpg

Has pretty much been replaced with things like this:

batman_symbol_by_mogzilla-d621yr7.png

Archived