Charlotte Bobcats Logo Overhaul

nitroseed

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for some reason the image isnt posting here. it has the red x and box or whatever. i love your stuff nitro and really would like seeing it so i can add my compliments. just dont know how

www.skyedesignstudios.com

for some reason the image isnt posting here. it has the red x and box or whatever. i love your stuff nitro and really would like seeing it so i can add my compliments. just dont know how

The image isn't posting b/c I've pulled all my work down, and I have no plans on posting any other work on this board in the future. Sorry. -_-

Noooooooo!!!!

I know I will miss your concepts and ideas. I'm disappointed that that you've had to make this decision, but can certainly understand that you need to protect yourself and your work. Good luck!

Cheers,

Greg

Richmond.pngCanucks-1.png49ers-1.pngMariners-2.png

Thanks to Gobbi for the awesome buttons!

The image isn't posting b/c I've pulled all my work down, and I have no plans on posting any other work on this board in the future. Sorry. -_-

Well honestly I can't blame you. Your work is so outstanding that you leaving stuff posted here after the IHA incident could be a big mistake.

I certainly understand your descision.

nitro, you've been like my logo designing role model. i've always been impressed wth not only your work but also your professionalism and respect for others. i totally understand as well, because i know if i was in your situation, i would probably do the same thing

www.skyedesignstudios.com

Archived