Proposed Color Palettes

TruColor

Guest darkpiranha

As just three or four blobs of color next to each other, they're interesting, but I'm really going to need to see some samples before I can make any sort of evaluation on whether or not these work, especially on the ones that go outside what the current color schemes are, like the Houston Rockets and Toronto Maple Leafs.

I've always been intrigued by adding a champagne type color to the Browns colors (generally speaking).

I'm assuming that's what it is, rather than a cream color..?

Either way, I like the brown you've used.

I think an interesting modernization would be the brown you've used, paired with the Orange you've included with the Ducks' colors.

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Old gold Athletics? Changing probably the best objective look in baseball to less-contrasting muddy colors? You've been around forever and lord knows I respect you, but... I feel like a horrified church lady that you just offered drugs to.

I absolutely HATE Green and Yellow (Gold, Athletic Gold, whatever) together. What can I say.

Eh. Different strokes for different folks, So you must really be planning on relegating athletic gold//yellow to a minor color for the Sonics. I don't know how your capabilities are with concepts, but I'd definitely look forward to a logo recolor for each color set you have in mind to get a bit of a feel for what you're seeing in your mind's eye.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Well, Werx posted a pretty popular Nets alt about 3-4 months ago or so...usually, though, he basically leaves it to whoever wants to give his proposed schemes a shot, and there are always at least a few of us intrigued enough to do so.

IIRC the Browns' scheme does indeed include champagne silver...Not really that high on that scheme for the A's, but the Padres scheme would make for a great uniform (thus, they would never consider it :D ) and I might just try my hand at that Cards scheme myself. I'd like to see if you had anything in mind for the Rockies, mainly for a bit of comparison with either the purple/sky blue or purple/lavender schemes I'd used myself earlier this year.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived