Proposed Color Palettes

TruColor

Sorry for killing the thread :D anyway, as I said, I figured I'd bite on the Cardinals colors, so here goes...any excuse I can get to play with Northwestern stripes or trot out my running cardinal is a good one as far as I'm concerned, lol.

azcards13main.png

azcards13alt.png

Wanted to say too, I like the Skins color proposal a lot, and BrandMooreArt showed why. Only color I would've picked differently would be trying some shade of cream. If we were talking about their current bright burgundy/yellow, I'd never suggest it. The darker burgundy/old gold proposed, cream would work brilliantly with that scheme.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I like a lot of the color schemes you've put together. Someone found it hard to visualize how these work without some sort of sample and I may have a simple solution that might help him and me, too. Instead of equal size swatches would it be possible to use a full size square for what you imagine the dominant color(s) to be and use half-width swatches for what you imagine the secondary colors to be? This might give a better balance to how we visualize implementation.

Archived