lacrosse helmet template

leggman01

yes, done in illustrator...i've got to organize and label all of the layers, but i'm pleased with the way it turned out

this was my reference image...if i was better in ps, this image would be good to make a ps template, but i suck in ps :)

big_22053_front.jpg

jldesigns404eo.png

Mind if I borrow this to try and make a paint template? I've already got a jersey and shorts lined up; this would be the last piece to the puzzle

see how this works for you...

r9cd.png

I'll have to try them in the morning. On mobile and can't test them at the moment, but they look like they should work. I'll let you know

EDIT: It's not working like I had hoped. It seems to be a common theme with the recent paint templates lately. Don't know why though. I'll try and make it work though. Thanks anyway

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

I'll have to try them in the morning. On mobile and can't test them at the moment, but they look like they should work. I'll let you know

EDIT: It's not working like I had hoped. It seems to be a common theme with the recent paint templates lately. Don't know why though. I'll try and make it work though. Thanks anyway

if the problem is the black background, i can fix that...it's been a long time since i worked in paint and i saved the template as a .png file with transparency...i'll save it as a .png with no transparency and upload tonight - if it's any other problem, i'm not sure why...i did this in about 2 minutes with nothing more than the paint bucket (no clean up, at all)

6n69.jpg

jldesigns404eo.png

It's not that. It's the white and gray pixels around the edges or the Helmet, mask, etc that are annoying. Like I said, it's also a problem with templates in the PuP 2.0 thread as well. Not all, but some

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

• 2 weeks later...

Archived