GriffinM6

NFL Hockey Crossover - AFC West

Alright, I wasn't satisfied with Seattle, so I went back and redid some things. Now I think that they're perfect.

s5n9.pngqnyw.png

Ahw, I liked the old one better, although I felt it really was a love/hate thing.

Here are the Rams! Only 5 teams left after this.

8gtk.png

I was really hoping for something better on the Rams. That's a team that was very progressive in uniforms, with the horns on the helmet being the first design, and then them using those rams horns on their jerseys at various times...

And I'm not even sure what's going on there.

Think about how Vancouver used to incorporate Vs into everything, or Colorado with its mountains...this team deserves a treatment that does it justice for that design.

with the rams i think it would be cooler to incorporate the horns like Hockey Week said,

but i think the throwback for the Rams will look really nice

Alright, so I incorporated the horns.

l9er.png

I agree, the Redskins don't even really use that as their alternate logo so the Redskin head or the curly R should be put on the jersey. And i saw the comment that the creator said he was using the helmet logo, so to clear it up you weren't using it. The helmet logo is the Redskin head. The R you put on the center of the jersey is almost nowhere on any Redskins gear, and certainly not the helmet.

On a side not, that Tennessee Titans (as opposed to the jets throwback titans) alternate jersey is fantastic. Way to make it slightly different than the rest of the jerseys and really improve with it. The Panthers is very good too, but IMO it would look even better with something like claw marks a little above the waist.

I like all of them so far except Washington. Maybe play off the R from the late 70's or 80's or use the Redskin head logo from the helmet.

Again I really like all of the other designs. Can't wait to see what you come up with for Arizona and San Francisco.

I've really liked this series so far, but something about Seattle and St. Louis don't work for me for some reason. I love the concept of the first Seattle one, but something's missing. Part of it is the way the logo fits on the jersey, it makes so much space below it, that even the body stripe doesn't do enough to break it up. Maybe solid stripes around the "feather" stripes on the bottom? Actually, maybe the horizontal stripe on the shoulders like the actual NFL jersey might help. I know a lot of people don't like them, but I like those shoulder stripes a lot. The second one is too plain for me.

I do like the horns you put on the Rams jersey a lot. I'm guessing that blue arch thing below the center of the yolk represents the St. Louis arch? I think I just don't like the Rams logo that much for a hockey jersey.

I do love the alternate Titans jersey, though, and especially the blackout Cardinals jersey.

I happen to like the Redskin sweater.

Guys the alternate Redskins sweater doesn't have what they use in real life as the crest. The ACTUAL sweaters I made a while back had the primary logos on them. So next time READ the concept description and see that I was doing the outdoor game matchups.

And I'm stumped for the Seahawks now.

Okay. Here's the full Broncos set.

DENHome_zps1e630fe0.png?t=1388978136

DENAlt_zps9447e4b6.png?t=1388978150

Okay. Here's the full Broncos set.

DENHome_zps1e630fe0.png?t=1388978136

DENAlt_zps9447e4b6.png?t=1388978150

It's really nice but i think you need to do something different for the sholder patch, it just looks incomplete being just a "D"

I've updated the Broncos set. It now features the orange as the primary home, and a throwback inspired alternate logo.

grwm.png

w0a4.png

cqrx.png

I know you properly want to make it simple and stick what with they have but can we try to add a little black into the chiefs and if it doesn't work scrap it

Time for the Raiders. I wanted to make them unique, and not even give them a white jersey.

b1ew.png

Seriously guys? Can The AFC West get some C&C? I'm sick of seeing this thread getting bumped halfway down the first page in an hour and a half.

I know what you mean, It seem likes these last couple days no ones getting or giving feedback.

I'd love to see the white outline on the Logo be swapped for a silver one