NFL Hockey Crossover - AFC West

GriffinM6

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cowboys primary looks magnificent. In an alternate universe, Jerry Jones sees this and makes this a reality after purchasing the Dallas Stars.

I think the NFL identities make for great hockey concepts, and these are amazing! Keep up the good work

Not a giant big fan of the blue sleeves on the Giants (see what I did there?) :P But, the sleeves all blue ruins the away I think.

Fixed. :oops:

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Not a giant big fan of the blue sleeves on the Giants (see what I did there?) :P But, the sleeves all blue ruins the away I think.

Do you guys not like the road? Cause I'm sure as hell not changing it. I freaking love it, and think it's perfect.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

I like the Eagles, but the stripes feel backwards.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Do you guys not like the road? Cause I'm sure as hell not changing it. I freaking love it, and think it's perfect.

I'm not saying its bad, I just think white sleeves would be better. Keep up the fantastic work!

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Archived