NFL Hockey Crossover - AFC West

GriffinM6

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I made some edits to the Ravens alternate and think it looks even better!

x81p.png

That is definitely what I imagined! Great Work!

As for the Browns, I like B the best, but personally, i would've used the bulldog head. But if that's gonna be on an alternate, then proceed :)

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Pittsburgh is great, GM. May I ask why you changed the colors on the logo for the third? Was it just to make it match with the rest? Loving this series.

That's exactly why lol. I might even try a yellow jersey for like a Winter Classic type look.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Not a fan of the Browns with just the B in the center. Then again, I don't know what else I would put there. The bulldog head maybe?

Yeah. I wanted to keep it simple. I think the bulldog would have looked odd on the front of the jersey as well.

You're really doing a great job with this template rather than being limited by it.

Thanks man. Glad you made it!

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Not a fan of the Browns with just the B in the center. Then again, I don't know what else I would put there. The bulldog head maybe?

This is a good idea to take a step further. Alter the shape from a football to a circle, like a puck.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

This is a good idea to take a step further. Alter the shape from a football to a circle, like a puck.

I took your idea vic, and I'm really liking it.

2y26.png

spacer.png

Archived