NFL Hockey Crossover - AFC West

GriffinM6

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dallas at New England

etou.png

I generally don't like front numbers but I like they way you incorporated them on the Patriots jersey. I like how the numbers and the tricorn logo is cohesive instead of sticking numbers on a random part of the jersey like the Sabres, Sharks and Islanders did or did the text over numbers like the Stars. Though I would love to see Pat the Patriot some where, it would look seriously out of place and wouldn't fit in with the direction of your design series. So I really like what you did with the Patriots in creating a "throwback" using a non-football specific logo.

This whole series has been fantastic. THe only one i'm iffy on is the Jaguars if only because the striping pattern reminds me of traffic sign striping.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

This series is OUTSTANDING! very talented designs and concepts. Do you mind if I share some of your designs?

Wouldn't mind it at all as long as you give me credit.

And right now I'm stuck on the Saints. I really have no idea what to do for them. Any suggestions?

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

This series is OUTSTANDING! very talented designs and concepts. Do you mind if I share some of your designs?

And right now I'm stuck on the Saints. I really have no idea what to do for them. Any suggestions?

They're a classic team that has retained the same look for a long time, yet with the city they're in, they're ok being a bit outside the box.

I mean, stripes aren't always a necessity with those guys, but you touch their helmet, people freak out.

Who's a simple-yet-elaborate team? I'm thinking Los Angeles. And I'm thinking most specifically their original jerseys. You could do black with a single gold stripe, and either play around with a white, or do a gold jersey with a black stripe in lieu of their whites, or as an alt. throwback alt with their old stripes wouldn't be bad either.

Clearly, you've done an amazing job with these, they're all very realistic and believable (still not a fan of jacksonville though, but the rest are perfect) but if you're looking for suggestions, that's my $.02

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

They're a classic team that has retained the same look for a long time, yet with the city they're in, they're ok being a bit outside the box.

I mean, stripes aren't always a necessity with those guys, but you touch their helmet, people freak out.

Who's a simple-yet-elaborate team? I'm thinking Los Angeles. And I'm thinking most specifically their original jerseys. You could do black with a single gold stripe, and either play around with a white, or do a gold jersey with a black stripe in lieu of their whites, or as an alt. throwback alt with their old stripes wouldn't be bad either.

Clearly, you've done an amazing job with these, they're all very realistic and believable (still not a fan of jacksonville though, but the rest are perfect) but if you're looking for suggestions, that's my $.02

I think I'll try that old school look. I'll try and add a hint of white the homes too.

And apparently the Jaguars are the least loved. I'll try my best to go back to the drawing board with them.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Loving this thread, great work!!!

A few suggestions, I'd work on the proportions of the logos, some of them look a little too big.

I would also like to see more different stripes between home and away.

And as far as requests are concerned, I'd love to see a Browns alternate in orange, with no front logo, just shoulder patches, or no logos at all.

Keep up the good work.

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

I really love this series, and those Falcons sweaters are fantastic. I can't wait to see the AFC!

I actually did three of the AFC's divisions already.

I'm going to take a break from the NFC South right now, and show you the East teams' outdoor game uniforms. Some teams that have throwback will just use those in these games.

Philadelphia at Buffalo

04xq.png

Miami at Washington

unbz.png

As a Dolphins fan, I was expecting the Vintage to have the 3/2 stripes as shown in this picture:

$T2eC16ZHJGUFFhtowk8-BR)pV-mZRg~~60_35.J

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

I've just been casually lurking in this thread, but I wanna say you've been doing a great job. I've liked most of the concepts, and the throwbacks are fun to see. Only recent one I'm not a fan of is Jacksonville. I get the chevron look to tie into the military theme, but it doesn't work for me. Maybe something a little more out there. And some reflective material, which Nike has used on their Olympic sweaters.

Archived