NEW SERIES: What If..

crazyboy335

I'm starting a new series on here, called "What If". It's scenarios for the NHL (ex. new logos, new team, relocations) and their uniforms/logos.

Starting off is the Cleveland Stingers. Here's what I think they would be now if they merged into the NHL back into 1979.

Home Jersey:

Away Jersey:

Logo:

Sorry for the large images.

Post for any teams or scenarios you would like to see!

Sorry man, I've never liked the Broome Community College Baseball logo

uh what

Sorry man, I've never liked the Broome Community College Baseball logo

uh what

Google is a very helpful thing.

Broome_Community_College_Hornets_logo.jp

Thank you. But also, screw you, I was about to put up a lmgtfy.

I never knew that was their logo, so..

So do you expect us to believe you coincidentally made a logo exactly the same as theirs?

Or he found it online without knowing the source.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

So do you expect us to believe you coincidentally made a logo exactly the same as theirs?

The text kind of gave it away. That's the standard word art font, colors and effects with the arch...sigh

Which means he still ripped it and tried to pass it off as his own.

Why do people even try this anymore? We're a message board that revolves around sports logos. Wouldn't someone find out? I think I'm gonna go find a TV message board and pitch them my idea for a show about a high school chemistry teacher who discovers he has cancer and starts to make crystal meth.

...Oh. I never knew that was a show, so...

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Quick piece of advice: Give proper citation to logos/scripts that you don't make yourself. I did this once when I was younger with a "Miami" script for the Marlins. It just so happened to be "Tim O Brien's" work on here, and he called me out on it. I was young and had no sinister intentions of stealing his work, as I thought using a script on Google images was "ok" (*facepalm*), and I'm sure you don't understand this either. Either way, I learned my lesson quick that it WAS wrong to do, and I apologized publicly and privately, just as you should. Move on from this, and don't do it again.

Archived