The Big Ol' Counterfeit Jersey Thread

Here we go again. This ebay auction is claiming "100% authentic Nike Elite". Can our posters advise if that's true. Bidding is over $200

http://www.ebay.com/...=item337c9d699c

$(KGrHqZ,!k4F!c0-0pYZBQ,2PeTlWg~~60_57.JPG

$T2eC16N,!ykE9s7tvVDiBQ,2PdiuDQ~~60_57.JPG

I dont have any experience with Nike jersey, but I would think this is the real deal. It seems like it is built with some quality unlike counterfits.

It looks very similar to my jersey and if it's fake, then it's the best counterfeit I've seen.

The name plate also doesn't match. The Bears actual tv numbers aren't the same as the numbers on the jersey, they have more of an oval to them and are a lot fatter.. If you're interested I can shoot you a pm with my elite jersey for comparison, but once you see the two, you can completely tell that's a fake.

That being said, my jersey also had the thin white paper on the numbers.

i remember buying my first jersey on http://www.weiketrade.hk when i google my jordan jersey .and found out it . and placed my order with my paypal .about 1 hours later . they sent me email saying that my payment was sucessful .and in 3 days they will ship my package . they sent my in the fourth day after payment and in another 7 days . i got my jersey .that's awesome for a price of 25 dollars.

You should really consider doing commericals for them cause you're an excellent spokesperson.

Yes, please send me a PM of your jersey. I'd love to see it.

Here we go again. This ebay auction is claiming "100% authentic Nike Elite". Can our posters advise if that's true. Bidding is over $200

http://www.ebay.com/...=item337c9d699c

$(KGrHqZ,!k4F!c0-0pYZBQ,2PeTlWg~~60_57.JPG

$T2eC16N,!ykE9s7tvVDiBQ,2PdiuDQ~~60_57.JPG

I dont have any experience with Nike jersey, but I would think this is the real deal. It seems like it is built with some quality unlike counterfits.

It looks very similar to my jersey and if it's fake, then it's the best counterfeit I've seen.

The yellow stitching isn't butted up against the # on the right like it is on the left. I don't know if real vs fake would have a difference there.

So you don't support counterfeit jerseys, you just buy them. Thanks for the clarification.

Edited by CC97
please don't quote spammers
On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not a fake, but this logo is fantastic.

$(KGrHqJ,!k4E67PMiMgvBO1v+2gi0w~~60_58.JPG

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Rework that a little bit and make it red, white, and blue and it would make an ok Caps concept...make the arm/wing flag like.

1281351891588.jpg

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

• 3 weeks later...

jeremythebadman? I don't think he's loooogodude. loooooooooooooooooogodude didn't do that weird thing jermey and oldschoolfan do where they leave a space between the end of their sentence and the period. Like this .

I think they're both spammers myself. I don't think loooooooooooooooooooooooooogodude's been back since his well earned banishment.

I'm not sure if there are any active or ex-military here that have been assigned to South Korea, but that place (at least around Osan Air Base) has a lot of shops that sell fake sports merchandise. You can go into a shop with a picture of any jersey and they'll make it for you. That copyright/trademark stuff is for the "silly white people".

I was stationed at Osan in 1991/1992 and saw a lot of these jerseys being made & purchased. Never bought one myself (wasn't really into sports back then) but I would imagine that the fakes are much better quality nowadays.

what ?

Has any1 heard of them actually seizing jersey's or bootleg clothing?my package have not move since November 21. i placed my order finally by searching a site on google. You would think/hope they are after bigger things.

Spoke w/ USPS and they basically told me they have no idea since Customs is another entity. USPS doesn't know whats going on or why it's taking so long. If it were returned to China, I would at least see the return on my USPS tracking. frown.gif I hope customs finishes what they have to do fast

Inbound Into Customs

Processed Through Sort Facility

November 21, 2012, 5:12 am

ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS)

Processed Through Sort Facility

November 19, 2012, 8:20 am

FUZHOU, CHINA PEOPLES REP

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Acceptance

November 18, 2012, 1:07 pm

CHINA PEOPLES REP