The Big Ol' Counterfeit Jersey Thread

IMG_20121012_201104.jpg

my te'o jersey

IMG_20121012_201131.jpg

Wow, this fricking guy is on two boards I frequent.

http://www.goaliesto...tml#post1873664

Someone ban him, thats either him on two boards or he stole it from another one.

whats wrong with being on 2 boards?

He either stole the pictures from someone else claiming they are his, or he is obviously selling counterfeit items.

Either way, I'm surprised loogooodude is still here this time.

Im lamenting the fact he's on two of them too, and on the other he's gotten people to want to buy it.

• Like 1
5cd0422806939bbe71c4668bc7e4fd92.gif

It's amazing how ardently counterfeit buyers defend their purchases and lavish praise on their alleged quality, yet are almost always unwilling to post photos of them. Put up or shut up.

• Like 2
On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I owned a sporting apparel store for 6 years in the 90's. I remember when the replica's were 39.99 and 49.99. IMHO Replica's should never have gone up from that, they don't cost anymore to make then when Logo Athletic made them. I DESPISE the bootleg crap though.

I hate the new Buccaneers logo. Pewter was boring in 97, even more boring now.

I owned a sporting apparel store for 6 years in the 90's. I remember when the replica's were 39.99 and 49.99. IMHO Replica's should never have gone up from that, they don't cost anymore to make then when Logo Athletic made them. I DESPISE the bootleg crap though.

I don't understand what's caused the cost of the replicas to go up so dramatically. It's not like the quality of them has gone up, they've gone way down. It's absolutely ridiculous.

I don't understand what's caused the cost of the replicas to go up so dramatically. It's not like the quality of them has gone up, they've gone way down. It's absolutely ridiculous.

Yeah, there has never been a reason for it to happen. I haven't bought a jersey since I closed up shop in 2000 though.

I hate the new Buccaneers logo. Pewter was boring in 97, even more boring now.