The Big Ol' Counterfeit Jersey Thread

So sorta a case of someone trying to pass a fake as a replica.

Sent the seller a message and asked if it's a Reebok Premier there is no jock tag. Should be interesting to see their response.

At least they aren't completely robbing someone...$9.99 auction, $55 buy it now. Still cheating people, but could be worse if they were selling it for the $100-125 replica price.

Is it worth reporting the item to ebay, or do they do nothing about it?

70389454.png

It's also possible his stash of Isles jerseys comes from NHL Shop's one-day $13 glitch last season.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Still doesnt explain the missing jock tag

He could have removed it, as I do with all of mine.

It's also possible his stash of Isles jerseys comes from NHL Shop's one-day $13 glitch last season.

Thats what I was thinking. I took advantage of that sale too and removed the jock tags, however my Isles jersey do not have the R on them.

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Sells more than just Isles jerseys too:

$(KGrHqR,!ioFD8kSC!,JBRIP2rNY6w~~60_57.JPG

His Blue Jackets one looks legit and you can see where the jock tag was removed:

$(KGrHqZ,!i4FD-jVu7gFBRIl1u0gJ!~~60_57.JPG

On most of the CBJ fakes the stars on the sleeve are not slanted as they should be and they dont have the silver thread (more of a dull gray)

70389454.png

That's a clown question, bro.

Are you seeking what you want high quality, low price, and best service? Our company can make it true. Cheap wholesale NFL Jerseys with Authentic quality! small order is accepted, What are you waiting for, hurriedly action !

Seriously. Come on now.

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Any site that uses Kari Lehtonen - in a Thrashers uniform - for its NHL splash image is probably suspect.

• Like 1

Sells more than just Isles jerseys too:

$(KGrHqR,!ioFD8kSC!,JBRIP2rNY6w~~60_57.JPG

His Blue Jackets one looks legit and you can see where the jock tag was removed:

$(KGrHqZ,!i4FD-jVu7gFBRIl1u0gJ!~~60_57.JPG

On most of the CBJ fakes the stars on the sleeve are not slanted as they should be and they dont have the silver thread (more of a dull gray)

Ask for a photo of the back of the Jersey. All of the Chinese fakes use fighting straps