The Big Ol' Counterfeit Jersey Thread

I remember when I was a kid how I had to settle for buying team t-shirts with my lawn cutting money before I could afford to buy jerseys.

I'm pretty confident that if legit jersey cost only $50, that the $25-$30 fakes would still sell.

right ,for this site ,amazing low price. weiketrade.hk

• 3 weeks later...

I'm almost equally shocked they have not reproduced them period, they could easily sell a couple hundred (legit RBK/CCM ones).

Since the demand is there I am surprised we have not seen Burger King and Wild Wing fakes yet.

I think they'd be kind of hard due to neither of them being "normal" jersey templates. Wildwing with the full jersey logo and the Burger King with the weird full jersey stripes and upper chest logo.

Also most people who are looking for counterfeit jerseys don't know why those jerseys are so big, so the counterfeit market is more for current jerseys.

IbjBaeE.png

I'm almost equally shocked they have not reproduced them period, they could easily sell a couple hundred (legit RBK/CCM ones).

Since the demand is there I am surprised we have not seen Burger King and Wild Wing fakes yet.

I think they'd be kind of hard due to neither of them being "normal" jersey templates. Wildwing with the full jersey logo and the Burger King with the weird full jersey stripes and upper chest logo.

Also most people who are looking for counterfeit jerseys don't know why those jerseys are so big, so the counterfeit market is more for current jerseys.

I don't have a Wild Wing (don't I wish that I do), but the front logo is screened, right? That can't be a real patch.

I'd understand if they don't want to make replicas--the jerseys kinda look embarassing. But that's what makes them valuable in the first place.

eMXEIDC.png

toIYnW8.png

I don't have a Wild Wing (don't I wish that I do), but the front logo is screened, right? That can't be a real patch.

I'd understand if they don't want to make replicas--the jerseys kinda look embarassing. But that's what makes them valuable in the first place.

I believe the jersey is sublimated.

I got my replicas from www.weiketrade.hk ,But it just fits me.

I got my replicas counterfeits from www.weiketrade.hk ,But it just fits me.

FYP

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

I believe the jersey is sublimated.

I remember the replica being sold back in the days being screen printed

• 2 weeks later...

On Facebook a local community by me has a Garage Sale site. Great site for buying/selling stuff. A person is selling "Authentic" jerseys on there for $100 each. Each jersey is in plastic so it is hard to tell how authentic they are, I'm wondering if anyone on here can tell? Someone called them out on is saying they can get the exact same ones from China and the seller got upset. My guess is they are fakes???

9058965318_cc079abd28.jpg

9058965648_8536487f9f.jpg

"Roll Along"

Sorta hard to tell based on the photos but they do look like fakes to me. How does the plastic bag feel? Is it soft and bendable or does it sorta crackle when you touch it? Most of the fakes I have come across come wrapped in a plastic that makes a crackle sound when touched

Sorta hard to tell based on the photos but they do look like fakes to me. How does the plastic bag feel? Is it soft and bendable or does it sorta crackle when you touch it? Most of the fakes I have come across come wrapped in a plastic that makes a crackle sound when touched

Sorry, I haven't seen them in person. Just wondering where you can get $175 Authentics and be able to sell them for $100 without losing money. To me, obvious sign of a fake.

• Like 1

"Roll Along"

Plastic bags are one of your biggest knockoff signs. I've never seen a legit jersey sold in a plastic bag. They're typically just folded on the shelf (ala Pro Hockey Life or SportChek)

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Plastic bags are one of your biggest knockoff signs. I've never seen a legit jersey sold in a plastic bag. They're typically just folded on the shelf (ala Pro Hockey Life or SportChek)

I have. I pre-ordered the Heritage Classic Flames jersey from the team store, and I was able to pick it up the day it arrived. It was in a plastic bag. I think that the jerseys are shipped this way from Reebok, but displayed on a hanger or folded on a shelf by store staff.

I have had legits from NHL.com arrive in plastic bags.

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012