charger77

The Big Ol' Counterfeit Jersey Thread

http://www.ebay.com/...7610#vi-content

i started laughing when i saw this. the description calls it a "hard to find authentic game worn jersey". look like someone took a mo williams jersey and added IRVING in block letters.

I wonder who "Kylie" Irving is.

haha! i didn't even notice that. now it screams FAKE even more for the idiots who may of thought it was real

... not to mention that Kylie Irving's "game" jersey comes in two wildly different sizes... showed up to training camp out of shape one season?

a1PPXql.png

When suckers will buy, why bother to try?

90% of the merchandise being sold at the royal show (carnavile type thingy that goes to every major city in Australia) was quite obviously fake

Went to the annual Ice Breaker the Dallas Stars hosted today.

Counterfeit Jerseys.. Counterfeit Jerseys everywhere.

One guy even had the balls to get Benn to autograph his chinese fake.

did you see any fake benn/modano victory green sweaters?

i saw some on ebay.

My dad got a Josh Freeman jersey from 2009jerseys.biz a couple years ago. The material is authentic, only problems are there's two weird stitching lines on the back. It doesn't look bad though. It was only 20 bucks plus 11 for shipping, versus buying a legit jersey for over 100 dollars. Great, great deal. Im thinking about buying a Dempsey US national jersey soon.

My dad got a Josh Freeman jersey from 2009jerseys.biz a couple years ago. The material is authentic, only problems are there's two weird stitching lines on the back. It doesn't look bad though. It was only 20 bucks plus 11 for shipping, versus buying a legit jersey for over 100 dollars. Great, great deal. Im thinking about buying a Dempsey US national jersey soon.

Something is fishy about that website. Selling autographed jerseys for the same as a regular jersey?

You know the jerseys are fake. What would make you think the autographs are real?

Something is fishy about that website. Selling autographed jerseys for the same as a regular jersey?

I surely wouldn't trust the autographs.

Dicks like this...

https://www.facebook.com/mark.selling.1232?ref=m_notif&notif_t=friend_confirmed&__user=506082630

$35 football, $25 baseball, $45 hockey. Yeah real legit.

I like how he mentions "considering getting some half and half Vikings jerseys". Yeah nothing says legit like those crappy half and half jerseys that are faker than fake lol

Dicks like this...

https://www.facebook.com/mark.selling.1232?ref=m_notif&notif_t=friend_confirmed&__user=506082630

$35 football, $25 baseball, $45 hockey. Yeah real legit.

I like how he mentions "considering getting some half and half Vikings jerseys". Yeah nothing says legit like those crappy half and half jerseys that are faker than fake lol

The only true half and half jersey I've ever seen was an Avs/Bruins Ray Bourque jersey from 2001. CCM made them, I just wish I'd gotten one of them.

CCM made half and half Stars jerseys in 1999 too. Half white and half black. I saw them in stores and still one or two a year at the AAC.