The Big Ol' Counterfeit Jersey Thread

Just imagine if you were a fan of both (or all three?) of those teams, though! It would be like the universe was reshaping itself according to your will, like you were Dr. Manhattan or something.

• Like 2

Those aren't counterfeits; they're just factory mistakes. If you found them at Marshall's or TJ Maxx, that would make complete sense considering those stores get and sell factory mistakes.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

They are at fallas which sells shirts that say polo and then "not affiliated with polo Ralph Lauren" on the tag. They are china fake mistakes. Just look at those collars and everything else wrong about them.

well U.S. Polo assn. and Polo Ralph Lauren are separate companies or brands, and do say that on the tag of the real shirts as well. but ya you are probably right, i don't see adidas making jerseys since reebok bought the rights in 2001

These look like "strike offs." When printing jerseys the screenprinters will grab spare garments to make sure all the screens are aligned correctly before printing on actual for sale garments. It doesn't matter color, brand, whatever. Generally just that the fabric type is similar.

Looks like those to me.

Friend posted this on Facebook. Apparently China did well this Christmas...

967235_10151852118487543_1971535805_o.jp

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

I've seen an insane amount of pictures today on FB and Twitter that just leave me shaking my head and I don't have the heart to tell people either. It really is a shame.

untitled-6.jpg

I've seen an insane amount of pictures today on FB and Twitter that just leave me shaking my head and I don't have the heart to tell people either. It really is a shame.

Are the people who buy this stuff typically under the impression that it's legit? Given how much of it you see around, I'm guessing that many if not most of the people who buy this stuff must think they just scored a really good deal on a legit jersey as opposed to having knowingly bought a bootleg.

Are the people who buy this stuff typically under the impression that it's legit? Given how much of it you see around, I'm guessing that many if not most of the people who buy this stuff must think they just scored a really good deal on a legit jersey as opposed to having knowingly bought a bootleg.

I think so. 2 of my closest friends got knock off winter classic jerseys for christmas. They are clearly fakes and both of these buddies were bragging to me asking if I wanted to know who their "hook up is".

I just took the info and threw it out. I didn't have the heart to tell them, they were so excited.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

I think so. 2 of my closest friends got knock off winter classic jerseys for christmas. They are clearly fakes and both of these buddies were bragging to me asking if I wanted to know who their "hook up is".

I just took the info and threw it out. I didn't have the heart to tell them, they were so excited.

Yah most people I saw thought these were legit and were over the moon, thing that drives me the most nuts is the lack of felt crests, do they not look at mine and see the glaring differences?

untitled-6.jpg

That's an impressive collection of Disney VHS tapes.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags