The Big Ol' Counterfeit Jersey Thread

There doesn't seem to be enough arc on the Datsyuk

But the "U" seems right, and that's one of the hardest letters.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Do they have multiple versions of each letter available for whatever position it falls in the arc? So are there like 4 "U"s? Or are they custom-cut?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I want a Bill's knock off of last years uni now that they are changing looks

Why would you do that when you can buy them right now on their official team shop for over 50% off? You'd pay more in shipping for the China piece of %^&$ jersey than you would for the real deal.

a half off authentic would still be over $100 , how is that better ?

I googled official site and all they sell is replicas

Here you go!!

Buffalo Bills authentic jerseys

They are now way over 50% off. Gotta look at more than one site, champ. Never...EVER buy a piece of :censored: fake. Always go real or don't go at all.

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

Do they have multiple versions of each letter available for whatever position it falls in the arc? So are there like 4 "U"s? Or are they custom-cut?

I think there are a few variations per letter that can be used to accommodate most situations. I'm sure if they really needs something special for an on ice jerseys they will custom make it.

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Here's my one 'knockoff' that I got years ago off ebay from China or Singapore (don't remember). Was just looking for something different to "match" a red jersey with white and black that I wore on the ice.

WHA's Michigan Stags #8 - Gruen.

Wear it on the ice once in a while - Didn't know it when i bought it, but has the name of a local player who played for the Stags on the back.

Was about the quality I'd expected when i got it - so/so - it's a light mesh jersey. Jersey and striping have held up better than expected - front crest is starting to wear in spots on the red part and will probably wear through completely in spots eventually (in time the numbers will too - made of same type of material). When it wears through and starts looking rough will probably make my own stags crest out of tackle twill to replace it.

2612971150102258651UiIFbe_th.jpg

Have one other sweater that might be a knockoff might be legit - I have no idea. From Korea seller on Ebay a couple years ago: Sabres retro jersey made from wool? or possibly wool/acrylic blend? doesn't say - tag says "Machine Wash in Cold Water. Dry Hand Wash Remove Promptly. No Bleach. Dry Clean Only." (not exactly great washing instructions). Has felt Sabres crest on front - Buffalo is felt swords are embroidered. Tagged Reebok by Roger Edwards on collar and that plus 'Vintage Hockey' on front bottom of jersey. Very nice jersey for wearing around; have worn it around a bit but haven't washed it yet - not sure if it will stand a machine washing, might try washing by hand.

2119578910102258651LiBhnI_th.jpg

Everything else I have are legit replicas, beer league jerseys, or homemade jerseys. Wear almost all of them on the ice in 'pickup' aka 'scrub' hockey. Only have one Reebok jersey for wearing one ice - a replica Milwaukee Admirals 3rd jersey - generally prefer CCM or Athletic Knit or similar jersey style, but loved the look of the logo.

"Just when I thought you'd said the stupidest thing, you keep on talking" - Hank Hill

CCM-Vancouver-Canucks-1-Roberto-Luongo-Premier-White-NHL-Throwback-Jersey.jpg

Reebok-Atlanta-Thrashers-19-Joe-Sakic-Red-Authentic-NHL-Jersey.jpg

Jordan Eberle

Reebok-Edmonton-Oilers-14-Jordan-Eberle-Light-Blue-Home-Authentic-NHL-Jersey.jpg

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Here you go!!

Buffalo Bills authentic jerseys

They are now way over 50% off. Gotta look at more than one site, champ. Never...EVER buy a piece of :censored: fake. Always go real or don't go at all.

I can't imagine why a Terrell Owens or Trent Edwards jersey in their old design would be on sale...

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Apparantly Tie Domi played for the St. Pats...

ccmtorontomapleleafs28t.jpg

They're fine with that one. (even though the jersey quality sucks. Look at the positioning of the the team name on the stripes.)The 2001-2002 team wore St. Pats jerseys for one game to honour the team's 75th anniversary

sundinstpats.jpg

Tim Horton, on the other hand, didn't.

01570977937100-6571578.jpg

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Reebok-Team-Canada-2010-Olympic-31-Carey-Price-Red-Premier-NHL-Jersey.jpg

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17