The Big Ol' Counterfeit Jersey Thread

I read through most of this thread and I wanted to let you guys know that I love ordering jerseys from China. I just placed a 20 jersey order this evening and as I ordered each one I thought of you idiots. I can afford to buy the authentic crap the leagues put out but why would I when only the biggest nerds out there would notice any differences. Also I would advise against talking :censored: to someone wearing a fake, none us care, and if you bothered me at a game I would probably dump my beer on you. I am a Bills season ticket holder and if they didn't let me in the stadium because I was wearing a fake I would cancel all 4 of my seats immediately. I am sure they would rather take my $2000+ each year then worry about what the hell I am wearing.

stajump.net

not sure if it's been mentioned here before. great site. every jersey is $20. only gotten NFL and NBA ones. NFL is nearly perfect authentic style with tackle twill numbers, sometimes colors are off though. NBA ones are perfect, I would never buy any other jersey after getting the ones there. Large collection and they look and fit great in person.

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

stajump.net

not sure if it's been mentioned here before. great site. every jersey is $20. only gotten NFL and NBA ones. NFL is nearly perfect authentic style with tackle twill numbers, sometimes colors are off though. NBA ones are perfect, I would never buy any other jersey after getting the ones there. Large collection and they look and fit great in person.

http://www.stajump.net/nhl-jerseys

I didn't realize that the New York jets, Chicago White Sox and Shawinigan Cataractes were members of the NHL...you learn something new every day!

I read through most of this thread and I wanted to let you guys know that I love ordering jerseys from China. I just placed a 20 jersey order this evening and as I ordered each one I thought of you idiots. I can afford to buy the authentic crap the leagues put out but why would I when only the biggest nerds out there would notice any differences. Also I would advise against talking :censored: to someone wearing a fake, none us care, and if you bothered me at a game I would probably dump my beer on you. I am a Bills season ticket holder and if they didn't let me in the stadium because I was wearing a fake I would cancel all 4 of my seats immediately. I am sure they would rather take my $2000+ each year then worry about what the hell I am wearing.

cool story, bro

1zgyd8w.jpg

I smell... I smell... I smell a TROLL.

I was directed to this thread by one of the guys I get jerseys for, we both think you are all hilarious. I have several china jerseys and they have all stood up to multiple washes and look great for the price. I feel no shame depriving the leagues of my money in this case. I go to several games a year, pay for center ice, sunday ticket ect... The way players change teams and teams change designs I will continue to do this.

I was directed to this thread by one of the guys I get jerseys for, we both think you are all hilarious. I have several china jerseys and they have all stood up to multiple washes and look great for the price. I feel no shame depriving the leagues of my money in this case. I go to several games a year, pay for center ice, sunday ticket ect... The way players change teams and teams change designs I will continue to do this.

"They look great for the price."

I can't dispute this. They do look like about $20 worth of jersey.

spikes.jpg

Sick bro, you really showed us :rolleyes: Doesn't change the fact that you're an ignorant fool for failing to acknowledge the negative implications of the counterfeit jersey trade.

stajump.net

"NBA ones are perfect"

Perfectly awful. I wouldn't spend $2 on this garbage, let alone $20.

http://www.stajump.net/nba-jerseys/boston-celtics/36-oneal-white-jerseys

spikes.jpg

Sick bro, you really showed us :rolleyes: Doesn't change the fact that you're an ignorant fool for failing to acknowledge the negative implications of the counterfeit jersey trade.

Dude, don't you see? Both he AND the guy he gets jerseys for think we all are hilarious. BANG!

spikes.jpg

I don't know what's more embarrassing to say - admitting you enjoy buying counterfeit jerseys or admitting you're a Buffalo Bills fan.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I could care less about the negative implications of buying counterfeit jerseys and unlike Boston fans we stick by our teams no matter what. I wonder who you rooted for during the 90's considering Boston fans are by far the biggest bandwagon fans I have ever encountered. A typical Boston fan doesn't know about their teams histories. But hey you paid $300 for that jersey so you must be a real fan.

I could care less about the negative implications of buying counterfeit jerseys and unlike Boston fans we stick by our teams no matter what. I wonder who you rooted for during the 90's considering Boston fans are by far the biggest bandwagon fans I have ever encountered. A typical Boston fan doesn't know about their teams histories. But hey you paid $300 for that jersey so you must be a real fan.

I stopped reading after the bold. You're really a jerk. How would you like if someone was able to knock off your job and run you out of a job and you couldn't feed your family.

If you can't afford a real one - save for one. There are plenty of sales/real ones on eBay to where someone with a limited budget can get a real jersey. I haven't paid full retail on a jersey EVER (my parents did when they bought ones for me I'm sure), but I don't own one fake jersey.

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage