The Big Ol' Counterfeit Jersey Thread

That place really has some variety. Where else can you get jerseys for "Miami Hot" and "Miamii Heat"?

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I don't think that's a knockoff. Looks like a Majestic replica.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

You know, the first one makes me think Oregon's jersey numbers might not look so bad if they didn't have the inward skew on them. They look pretty decent straight up and down like that. But yeah, clearly someone wasn't paying attention.

teamlogossig.png

There comes a point when you don't stand for the constant heartbreak anymore, and walk away.

What really gets me is the "great fan" stuff. It's sad to think of our country as a "Steeler Nation", because that would mean that we're a country of near-sighted inbreds from the mountains that can't speak competent English.

Let's go Brownies!

championships.png

You mad because the Tribe is stylin' on you?

That place really has some variety. Where else can you get jerseys for "Miami Hot" and "Miamii Heat"?

And where else when you click on those links can you buy Timberwolves jerseys?

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

If you look at some of the additional pictures by scrolling down it just gets worse. The chest pads don't even line up. It says it was made in the US (Nike stuff is notoriously made overseas). And it says it's "Nike Fit Dry"...LOL

And where else when you click on those links can you but Timberwolves jerseys?

In fairness, anyone would have to try to trick people in order to unload their Timberwolves jerseys.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Love how he very deliberately took a picture of the collar, as if to try and make it seem legit. lol.

What really gets me is the "great fan" stuff. It's sad to think of our country as a "Steeler Nation", because that would mean that we're a country of near-sighted inbreds from the mountains that can't speak competent English.

Let's go Brownies!

championships.png

You mad because the Tribe is stylin' on you?

Was at the Coliseum for the A's/Giants game and there were so many fans wearing fake Giants jerseys. It was really alarming how many were out there and by the way they were acting, probably not real fans. They acted like bandwagon fans that have never been to a ballgame (cheering at every instance, screaming at every pop up thinking it's a HR, etc...)

I was at the Phillies game tonight and i cant tell u have many fake jerseys i saw, some Rep jerseys looked good till the went by and the player name n numbers on the back were too big and/or wrong font. it was bad.

Phils2.pngPhils_Primary.pngPhils4.pngPhils3.png

Was at the Coliseum for the A's/Giants game and there were so many fans wearing fake Giants jerseys. It was really alarming how many were out there and by the way they were acting, probably not real fans. They acted like bandwagon fans that have never been to a ballgame (cheering at every instance, screaming at every pop up thinking it's a HR, etc...)

I was at the Phillies game tonight and i cant tell u have many fake jerseys i saw, some Rep jerseys looked good till the went by and the player name n numbers on the back were too big and/or wrong font. it was bad.

Nothing personal guys, but what I find funny about these stories is that it sounds like these "fakers" not only saved a :censored:load of money on their jerseys, but had a great time at the game, and then probably went out afterwards and didn't give a :censored: about what people thought. And you guys in your overpriced jerseys let it get to you, thought about it during the game (which no doubt ruined your experience a little), and then felt the need to bitch about it on the Internet. Again, nothing personal, but I have to wonder who the real "losers" are here.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

Again, nothing personal, but I have to wonder who the real "losers" are here.

The people that had their intellectual property stolen.

And the people with no concept of right or wrong.

:rolleyes: Do you seriously think that anyone who has ever worn a piece of counterfeit merchandise has "no concept of right or wrong?" Do you realize how broad of a brush you're painting with there? The number of people who have worn counterfeit merchandise is a lot higher than you think it is. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if you, yourself, have worn counterfeit merchandise.

I'd hate to know what you think of people who actually commit crimes.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

Again, nothing personal, but I have to wonder who the real "losers" are here.

The people that had their intellectual property stolen.

The people's who I.P. it is already got paid. The theft is taking the cash out of the corporation's pockets, not the artist.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png