The Big Ol' Counterfeit Jersey Thread

I'll always remember Mogilny's valiant play in the 1994 Finals:

Vancouver%20Canucks%2089%20Mogilny%20White%20Jerseys.jpg

So many possible jokes, I don't know where to start...

BTW Please tell me I am not the only one who calls out people when they are wearing these fakes. By buying a fake, you are not actually supporting the team, all the funds go to a low paying Chinese factory.

BTW Please tell me I am not the only one who calls out people when they are wearing these fakes. By buying a fake, you are not actually supporting the team, all the funds go to a low paying Chinese factory.

Yeah but.... cheaper..... and its my "right" to own any product I choose regardless of legality... and greedy companies... and cheaper! :rolleyes:

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Yeah but.... cheaper..... and its my "right" to own any product I choose regardless of legality... and greedy companies... and cheaper! :rolleyes:

Lol if people of "low" means can't afford to buy a jersey, than at least get a good knock off. Holy heck, so many bad knock offs. I don't mean call out kids who have fake jerseys, most of them got those as gifts.

Lol if people of "low" means can't afford to buy a jersey, than at least get a good knock off. Then don't buy one, or buy one of the hundreds of other types of licensed apparel. Holy heck, so many bad knock offs. I don't mean call out kids who have fake jerseys, most of them got those as gifts.

FYP :P

Hell, there are lots of things I would love to have but can't afford, so I don't buy them or engage in IP theft.

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011

I don't think he understands how the internet works, to be honest.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

99%20Wayne%20Gretzky%20Navy%20Jerseys.jpg

Kill. It. With. Fire.

POTD! POTD! POTD!

I think you misunderstand how POTD works...

the Kill.It.With.Fire. part is POTD in my Opinion. it is the best joke i have heard in a long time as this jersey is downright offensive . wayne would be embarrassed to see a fan wear that jersey. its ugly and a discrace to the great one.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

I think they're just messing with you because you potDed it 3 days later.

well it was the first time i saw it.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Saw this one on one of the sites...wouldnt be a bad look for a Jets 3rd IMHO:

2011121417659238.jpg

20111214171131702.jpg

That's the one Jacob Barette designed. I'd consider getting one of those if I know I could trust that site.

What has the world come to when one has to question whether he can trust a counterfeiter or not?

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011

99%20Wayne%20Gretzky%20Navy%20Jerseys.jpg

Kill. It. With. Fire.

POTD! POTD! POTD!

I think you misunderstand how POTD works...

the Kill.It.With.Fire. part is POTD in my Opinion. it is the best joke i have heard in a long time as this jersey is downright offensive . wayne would be embarrassed to see a fan wear that jersey. its ugly and a discrace to the great one.

If it was a Flames jersey, it might have warranted a fraction of a second's worth of consideration for POTD.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

That Oilers one is horrible. why stray away from their classic black-silver-orange-yellow colour scheme?

Edmonton%20Oilers%2094%20Smyth%20black%20ice%20Jerseys-3661.jpg

How is it that people who actually buy, then wear these to home games don't get jumped? ....HARD!

6uXNWAo.png