The Big Ol' Counterfeit Jersey Thread

honestly i've gotten some knockoff soccer jerseys on ebay and you can't tell the difference between those and actual replicas. Not saying all knockoffs are that good but in my experience they've looked really good.

In my experience the knockoff soccer jerseys are generally of a much higher quality than the ones for US leagues. I presume this is because people in China are familiar with soccer and will occasionally see the real thing in shops and on the streets, whereas you would never see a Calgary Flames jersey anywhere in China (unless someone from Calgary happened to be on vacation). From being in China I can tell you that soccer knockoffs are commonly seen on young guys whereas I would imagine 99.99% of fake NHL jerseys are exported.

In other words, an upside down Arsenal crest would never go unnoticed.

O rly?

TVH0C.jpg

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

O rly?

LOL

Where was quality control on that one? :rolleyes:

But srsly, when I've visited markets in China, any reasonable facsimiles of NHL jerseys without glaring errors have jumped out at me, whereas the soccer kits are usually well done. In my experience, at least.

I bookmarked this website because I got a kick out of some of the "authentic" jerseys they tried to sell, similar to other sites linked from this thread. Anyways I was bored and looking through my bookmarks and clicked on the link to find the site has been seized by the Homeland Security. Interesting to see how many others will fall under the same fate?

Check for yourself.

C2Jerseys

"Roll Along"

I'll be honest, out of all the excuses saying they are the same thing, just cheaper....

these newer nike jerseys seem liked they are a plastic tag from being perfected on the counterfeit market. I'm literally scared to buy a jersey off ebay right now, and I really know my stuff when it comes to spotting fakes. Even others I'm sure are somewhat "impressed" with how quickly and accurately the nike jerseys have been copied.

Look at a a tebow on ebay from a 0 feedback seller, and check out his williams and graham- it's cuncanny.

the give away is the fabric jocktag and NFL logo.

5cd0422806939bbe71c4668bc7e4fd92.gif

honestly i've gotten some knockoff soccer jerseys on ebay and you can't tell the difference between those and actual replicas. Not saying all knockoffs are that good but in my experience they've looked really good.

In my experience the knockoff soccer jerseys are generally of a much higher quality than the ones for US leagues. I presume this is because people in China are familiar with soccer and will occasionally see the real thing in shops and on the streets, whereas you would never see a Calgary Flames jersey anywhere in China (unless someone from Calgary happened to be on vacation). From being in China I can tell you that soccer knockoffs are commonly seen on young guys whereas I would imagine 99.99% of fake NHL jerseys are exported.

O rly?

TVH0C.jpg

That does not look like an Arsenal kit to me....

O rly?

TVH0C.jpg

That does not look like an Arsenal kit to me....

The sad thing is, Man U is even more popular, yet they still got it wrong.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

I went to the Rays-Angels game on Friday night, and two of my family members were wearing counterfeit Angels jerseys. It was my first up close and personal first hand experience with counterfeit jerseys. They didn't look horrible, but once I got a good look at them I could pretty quickly that they were fakes. One was a Pujols away jersey, and some of the problems were the A on the front was too skinny, the 5 on the front had a white outline when it shouldn't, and it had the A on the right sleeve, but the left sleeve was blank, and the MLB logo looked terrible. The other was a red Torii Hunter jersey, and it also had a blank left sleeve with an A on the right sleeve, the letters in Hunter's name were really skinny, and one of the halos was gold, like last year, except I think it was supposed to be this year's jersey, and it was only one of them. Overall they both just looked very sloppy, which is typical of counterfeits. I didn't say anything to either of them about it.

I see that some sites are starting to sell fake CFL jerseys:

http://www.jerseystock88.com/products/Saskatchewan-Roughriders--s574_p1.html

There are others as well. Saskatchewan seems to be the most commonly offered team on Chinese websites, probably because their merch sells in NHL-like volumes across Canada.

However, unlike NHL jerseys which are a dime a dozen, I have never seen a fake CFL jersey in the wild. Are these things actually for real? Anyone seen them out there?

It's naturally a lot easier to counterfeit a soccer jersey. With the exception of the crest, which is small, the only other printing is screen-printed and typically standard text.

Unless there's a lot of little details on the shirt, it wouldn't be ridiculously hard.

it looks terrible indeed . i buy from http://www.weiketrade.hk and never have a problem.

I don't know what the various terms mean, but this is supposedly a Nike "Elite" jersey.

Right off the bat, I noticed that it's the same template as the RBK jerseys, even though all Nike replicas that I've seen (including Eagles) are in the new Pro Combat or Speed Machine (or whatever the F they're calling it) template. Also, it looks like the center part might actually be mesh while the rest is solid, even though the Nike replicas don't show that much of a difference between the shoulders and body since the mesh is much heavier and almost solid.

2323629.jpg

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

It's naturally a lot easier to counterfeit a soccer jersey. With the exception of the crest, which is small, the only other printing is screen-printed and typically standard text.

Unless there's a lot of little details on the shirt, it wouldn't be ridiculously hard.

it looks terrible indeed . i buy from http://www.weiketrade.hk and never have a problem.

Too bad that site is also filled with terrible counterfeits.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Pics or it doesn't count.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Too bad that site is also filled with terrible counterfeits.

i bought a Michael jordan bulls #23 . and the quality is awesome .not too bad anyway.

Whateves loooooogodude.

Is there any you have had good experiences with or would recomend? And bbtv that's the jersey cut that the eagles are wearing this year not sure why, An by the looks of it the only jerseys they have on the nfl shop are the 'game jerseys' the cheepest for every other team, but from what I can tell the center is mesh and the sides solid (the reverse of what every other team's one looks like.)

Is there any you have had good experiences with or would recomend? And bbtv that's the jersey cut that the eagles are wearing this year not sure why, An by the looks of it the only jerseys they have on the nfl shop are the 'game jerseys' the cheepest for every other team, but from what I can tell the center is mesh and the sides solid (the reverse of what every other team's one looks like.)

Considering his love of Counterfiets and IP theft I think you can trust any recommendation from oldschoolfan aka looooooooooooooooooooooogodud.

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Anyone know a site I can at least get at least half decent if not better knock off nfl jerseys just to use as a training jersey

to sum up

there are so many sites . such as

tarajersey

weiketrade

kennyjersey

yuki

toonjersey

jersey101

of course there are more ...you can just check them

Loogoduded3.png

EDIT: I just realized that 12 of looooooooooooooooooooooooooogodud 2.0's 14 posts are in this thread supporting the Chinese counterfeiters and IP theft.