The Big Ol' Counterfeit Jersey Thread

Anyone know a site I can at least get at least half decent if not better knock off nfl jerseys just to use as a training jersey

to sum up

there are so many sites . such as

tarajersey

weiketrade

kennyjersey

yuki

toonjersey

jersey101

of course there are more ...you can just check them

Loogoduded3.png

EDIT: I just realized that 12 of looooooooooooooooooooooooooogodud 2.0's 14 posts are in this thread supporting the Chinese counterfeiters and IP theft.

untitled-6.jpg

I don't usually engage in this thread, but this was too good to pass up on:

A fake Bills Nike jersey with sleeve logos instead of stripes, no front number. Instead a a portrait of the player in the outdated uni, with Photoshops to make the jersey a "Nike" one (which Nike never produced for the Bills).

nike-youth-bills-015.jpg

Troll hard, son, troll hard.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I don't usually engage in this thread, but this was too good to pass up on:

A fake Bills Nike jersey with sleeve logos instead of stripes, no front number. Instead a a portrait of the player in the outdated uni, with Photoshops to make the jersey a "Nike" one (which Nike never produced for the Bills).

nike-youth-bills-015.jpg

"I don't think the real Radioactive Man wears a plastic smock with a picture of himself on it."

OldRomanSig2.jpg

it looks cool .

Apparently the kids have changed the definition of cool from "good" to "terrible".

Loooooooooooooooooogodud has a very :censored:ed up mind, so his opinions on things differ greatly from ours.

Also, I noticed that whenever you search any team's jerseys Google images, the majority of the results are fake jerseys. Something that really bugs the hell out of me.

it looks cool .

Apparently the kids have changed the definition of cool from "good" to "terrible".

i dont expect too much from 25 dollars

For $25, I have gotten

Detroit Red Wings jersey ($3) Cape Breton Screaming Eagles jersey ($5) Phoenix Coyotes jersey ($3) and an Edmonton Oilers jersey ($14)

All embroidered, all in my size.

4 legit jerseys for the price of one knockoff.

Buy used, not Chinese.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

($3) for Detroit Red Wings jersey ? i cant believe it

1HW7y.png

Looks to be a little better than this:

NHL-Detroit-Red-Wings--239-howe-white-jersey-4416-75578.jpg

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17