The Big Ol' Counterfeit Jersey Thread

guys, be forewarned: there are a TON of solid-looking nike elite fakes on ebay right now. i would urge you to tread carefully. in fact, i'd advise you to just go ahead and buy the real thing, if you're so inclined. the counterfeiters have the flywire down, and some of them have picked up on when the stitching is that creates the sweatbox, etc.

sig2024.png

there are currently a ton of people bidding on fake Nike NFL jerseys. I hate to see this..

Here

And here

And here.

Moral of the story. Be very careful and thoroughly look through all the details of the jersey before bidding. There will always be SOME problems with the fakes.

For instance, for the Seahawks jerseys, all fakes feature a square '12' on the neck instead of rectangle, the nameplate will be wrong, and the shoulder numbers will be incorrectly proportioned, oftentimes with fraying.

Can I trust this site?

Jersey

Really? I don't think that's even that close. The NOB font is wrong, as is the number. Look at the 4.

Maybe the blank jersey is real (doubt it though) but the lettering is not.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Can I trust this site?

Jersey

Really? I don't think that's even that close. The NOB font is wrong, as is the number. Look at the 4.

Maybe the blank jersey is real (doubt it though) but the lettering is not.

Thanks for the help.

Yukijersey.com

13 days for delivery. $45 out the door price:

hpAU5.jpg

GelVx.jpg

gS7Fj.jpg

Wow. That looks pretty legit. Hard to tell if that's fake of not.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

they took pictures themselves anyway . you bought what you saw on sites

E8SDK.png0XaFw.png

i mean http://www.weiketrade.com

This is so amazing.

1184846.jpg

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

they took pictures themselves anyway . you bought what you saw on sites

E8SDK.png0XaFw.png

i mean http://www.weiketrade.com

This is so amazing.

1184846.jpg

Too many teams play it safe these days with boring, generic, straight numbers. I love how they tilted them. It's really innovative.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

It's fake, but what scares me is how good it is. The two things that allow me to identify it as such are; on the NFL shield on the collar, you cannot see the stitching that attaches it to the jersey and you definitely can't see the holes in the shield, and the stitching on the twill is too heavy, the stitches are way too close together, they should be spread apart more.

It's fake, but what scares me is how good it is. The two things that allow me to identify it as such are; on the NFL shield on the collar, you cannot see the stitching that attaches it to the jersey and you definitely can't see the holes in the shield, and the stitching on the twill is too heavy, the stitches are way too close together, they should be spread apart more.

Yes, it is a counterfeit jersey. Go to Texans online store and find Foster's Elite jersey photos and compare the close ups of the NFL shield, twill numbers and jock tag. I see both shields are sewn on(more photos listed on ebay) but the "fake" has uneven stitching and if you look closely, it lacks the horizontal reinforcement bar stitching right above the shield. The "fake" has white on red twill numbers with zigzag stitching on both colors. The Elite jersey has a thin red twill boarder around the white numbers so you only have red thread zigzag stitching. The jock tags, as well as the neck tags, are made of completely different materials. Overall, the ebay jersey is made of inferior materials and lacks workmanship. I hope you didn't bid on this and whoever paid over 200 dollars gets his/her money back.

6f464e55-6abd-4e92-8ed3-55294054cd9a_zps4cb745f0-396d-406b-aa2d-41a0409c5d7a_zps21dbccf3-aad2-4b7e-8950-645ef30f9d11_zps

why are all the fakes of the titans jerseys so freaking awful? i've seen some really good fakes. that texans one especially... but it's like the entire country of china forgot how to make the titans font after the reebok/nike switch.

2620721.jpg

why are all the fakes of the titans jerseys so freaking awful? i've seen some really good fakes. that texans one especially... but it's like the entire country of china forgot how to make the titans font after the reebok/nike switch.

2620721.jpg

haha .you cant expect the 28 dollars stuff to be just like those 200 dollar ones .can you ?

http://www.weiketrade.hk/Product/Pro6573.Html

honestly, i know it's not a popular thing to admit, but i've got a keith bulluck and a vince young titans jersey, both from china. both look about a million times better than any of the nike fakes i'm seeing for the titans this year.

is it just because the titans aren't a team anyone cares about? cause i've seen good fakes for nike... but all the titans ones are just brutal.

Los-Angeles-Kings-99-Wayne-Gretzky-White-CCM-Throwback-Jersey.jpg
On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Los-Angeles-Kings-99-Wayne-Gretzky-White-CCM-Throwback-Jersey.jpg

Wrong number font for one thing. Also, I think the "z" used to have angles on the top right and bottom left.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."