The Big Ol' Counterfeit Jersey Thread

^ Apart from the issues with the accuracy of the logo, it looks like it was photoshopped into the jersey. I have my doubts as to whether the product is exactly like what is shown in the picture. Whether the actual thing is better or worse than what is shown, who knows.

^ Apart from the issues with the accuracy of the logo, it looks like it was photoshopped into the jersey. I have my doubts as to whether the product is exactly like what is shown in the picture. Whether the actual thing is better or worse than what is shown, who knows.

My first thought as well, it's not even an real picture.

untitled-6.jpg

My first thought as well, it's not even an real picture.

It looks like it was done in Paint.

Can I trust this site?

Jersey

Really? I don't think that's even that close. The NOB font is wrong, as is the number. Look at the 4.

Maybe the blank jersey is real (doubt it though) but the lettering is not.

When the website's logo itself is ripped off (from Kodak), it's probably a sign that everything is not kosher with their business practices.

Can I trust this site?

Jersey

Really? I don't think that's even that close. The NOB font is wrong, as is the number. Look at the 4.

Maybe the blank jersey is real (doubt it though) but the lettering is not.

When the website's logo itself is ripped off (from Kodak), it's probably a sign that everything is not kosher with their business practices.

+1 .

Wait a second...

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

whats the point of constantly posting pictures of fakes saying you dont like them ? its a redundant waste of time that accomplishes nothing .

its understood they arent originals. Some people dont mind a representation of a jersey thats not perfect and it saves money for them and thats all that matters.

theres multiple site that sell the stuff. So what purpose do you guys serve ?

on top of that, its pretty foolish to pay $200 to $300 dollars for a real jersey anyway

whats the point of constantly posting pictures of fakes saying you dont like them ? its a redundant waste of time that accomplishes nothing .

its understood they arent originals. Some people dont mind a representation of a jersey thats not perfect and it saves money for them and thats all that matters.

theres multiple site that sell the stuff. So what purpose do you guys serve ?

on top of that, its pretty foolish to pay $200 to $300 dollars for a real jersey anyway

So why not engage in IP theft.

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

So....don't buy a jersey. We're not talking about medicine, food, or water here. It's a jersey. A luxury item. You're not entitled to one. If you can't afford one or simply don't want to pay for one because you think the prices are to high, simply don't make the purchase. If enough people follow suit the prices will drop. Economics!

The "steal a loaf of bread to feed your family" example doesn't fly here.

So why not engage in IP theft.

oh drop the self righteous bull-pucky.

What theft ? I'm still spending money on it.

If not advocating IP theft is "self righteous bull-pucky" than guilty as charged.

Money changing hands does not make this any less illegal.

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

So....don't buy a jersey. We're not talking about medicine, food, or water here. It's a jersey. A luxury item. You're not entitled to one. If you can't afford one or simply don't want to pay for one because you think the prices are to high, simply don't make the purchase. If enough people follow suit the prices will drop. Economics!

The "steal a loaf of bread to feed your family" example doesn't fly here.

so dont buy a jersey....? what a silly response. Obviously, i'm not buying a jersey, I'm buying a knock off LOL j/k

sometimes you want a little something more then a t-shirt and this provides that option. I'm not worried about it being exacting in design. Its a waste of time to worry about something so trivial.

But again, whats your point ? what are you going to do about it ? who cares if you do ? you posted a picture and typed your "it sucks " diatribe...now what ?

What are you going to do about it ? some people like fakes, some dont. The internet makes mail order 10 million times easier then in the past. Thats all there is to it.

i'm not mocking or trolling anyone here, We are all uniform history enthusiasts. Whats next? another picture of a off center number and your mockery of it ? thrilling....