So I shouldn't of made the stingers black and gold.. :suspect:

Maybe try a different shade of gold then. That may solve what problem sohiosportsfreak is saying there is.

whabasecincopy_zps77ff65c6.jpg

So this is what I came up with for the stingers...Black home, Yellow away and a white alt for games whey they face a yellow team

Baltimore is my favorite of the series thus far. Not completely sold on Cincy, though. How would Vegas gold look?

Baltimore is my favorite of the series thus far. Not completely sold on Cincy, though. How would Vegas gold look?

Vegas gold might look really sleek.

Looking at it now I'm not sold on the yellow myself.. too bright of yellow. What about Dark Navy blue and vegas gold?

The Houston Aeros..

whabaseHOUScopy_zps45ec4fcc.jpg

As someone who remembers the old Houston Aeros, I like this.

What about the Minnesota Fighting Saints?

Very cool. The teaser idea is pretty hilarious. I can't wait to see what you came up with.

I might redo the some of these jerseys with my touched up template..basically added some texture to it so it looks a little more life like

I love your jerseys. You are up there with Griffin and Sparky Chewbarky as my favorite concept-makers.

I'm redoing a couple of them and a new one should be posted up tonight. Just adding some texture to the jerseys make them more life like

Yeah a lot of these look really nice. The template looks really nice and in my opinion helps these look better. Keep it up!