BBBDDD

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well its a busy day in the new WHA first item on the table is the Cincinnati's new jersey unveiling....welcome the New Swarm!

whabaseCIN2copy_zps1c838679.jpg

And last but not least 3 new teams have been added today welcome...Vancouver Blazers, San Diego Mariners and the Ottawa Nationals

whabasevancopy_zps541d3856.jpg

sandiegocopy_zps3f38c6be.jpg

whabaseottcopy_zps2166383b.jpg

New league alignment coming soon!!

patcopy_zpsd7294359.jpg

2-7-11-14-16-18-SHK III-NRK

Calgary and Denver are both on as franchises,Spurs and Cowboys are coming soon. Arizona,Detroit,Grand Rapids,Quebec City, New Jersey are the remaining franchises. After that I might do another expansion to other WHA cities..Miami, Manitoba, Markham, New York and if I feel frisky I might add 4 new cities and brand new teams

patcopy_zpsd7294359.jpg

wha2015copy_zps11e7f9cb.jpg

Here's the official alignment of all the teams in the new WHA. The teams in black are the first 20 teams of the league. The blue teams are going to be the next wave of WHA teams to join and the red will be entirely brand new franchises added to the league. The Civic's originally from Ottawa will be moved to Portland. The arenas have been picked as well, as you see they range from 10,500 to 20,000 seats. I know some of the arenas are smaller but this is also a new league and a 10500 seat arena at max capacity it better than a 20000 seat arena with only 2000-7000 people at best like other leagues. Toronto will play at Air Canada Center until the new Markham arena opens same for Quebec City and Seattle when their new arenas open

patcopy_zpsd7294359.jpg

Archived