Well its a busy day in the new WHA first item on the table is the Cincinnati's new jersey unveiling....welcome the New Swarm!

whabaseCIN2copy_zps1c838679.jpg

And last but not least 3 new teams have been added today welcome...Vancouver Blazers, San Diego Mariners and the Ottawa Nationals

whabasevancopy_zps541d3856.jpg

sandiegocopy_zps3f38c6be.jpg

whabaseottcopy_zps2166383b.jpg

New league alignment coming soon!!

Dat Blazers jersey.....

Dat Blazers jersey.....

the gradient stripes? I'd rock it....But this is coming from a Astro's fan who owns a rainbow Ryan jersey

I will be honest, If you use the proposed Whalers logo (The Trident instead of the whale fin). The jersey would be epic.

If you're adding new cities, may I suggest Denver, Salt Lake and Portland?

Calgary and Denver are both on as franchises,Spurs and Cowboys are coming soon. Arizona,Detroit,Grand Rapids,Quebec City, New Jersey are the remaining franchises. After that I might do another expansion to other WHA cities..Miami, Manitoba, Markham, New York and if I feel frisky I might add 4 new cities and brand new teams

wha2015copy_zps11e7f9cb.jpg

Here's the official alignment of all the teams in the new WHA. The teams in black are the first 20 teams of the league. The blue teams are going to be the next wave of WHA teams to join and the red will be entirely brand new franchises added to the league. The Civic's originally from Ottawa will be moved to Portland. The arenas have been picked as well, as you see they range from 10,500 to 20,000 seats. I know some of the arenas are smaller but this is also a new league and a 10500 seat arena at max capacity it better than a 20000 seat arena with only 2000-7000 people at best like other leagues. Toronto will play at Air Canada Center until the new Markham arena opens same for Quebec City and Seattle when their new arenas open

Cheevers has 2 E's otherwise awesome work.

Surprised that's the only spelling mistake..I finished that last night after I got home from the Sabres game numerous beers later

I stand by the fact that Brian's always makes the best stuff!

(But I guess I'll give you full credit for this ;) )

Brian's makes the best goalie stuff hands down. I play roller ball hockey in the summer and pick up in the winter and all my pads are Brian's...also helps that it's my name too :P

I think that the white jersey and the alternate look really good, but the grey jersey ruins it for me. I would promote the alternate to the home jersey and create a yellow alt. for the set, that would look good to me.