Anubis2051

NHL Stadium Series Jerseys

Not too horrid.

IMG_0540.JPG

I bought one...and it's awesome because I can go into any sports bar and nobody gives me crap for the team because nobody knows who it is

Second teaser:

kHyhrV0.jpg

Maybe.....

SidneyCrosby.jpg

...Just maybe...

EDIT: Saw first teaser... maybe not

Gold could be okay, if done right. Red vs. Gold would be different.

No one in Dallas bought the mooterus jersey.

I beg to differ.

1tuhx2.jpg

Oh look! Marty Turco lives!

Second teaser:

kHyhrV0.jpg

Gotta give them credit for confusing the hell outta me. Is that the collar??? And what are those little marks at the bottom?

Maybe.....

SidneyCrosby.jpg

...Just maybe...

I really hope we'll get to see the Robopen as a shoulder patch or the V-striped template again. Should be interesting.

Maybe.....

SidneyCrosby.jpg

...Just maybe...

Nothing would make me happier. Easily my favorite Penguins jerseys. I'd even be OK with losing the metalic sheen on the gold if it means we could get that striping pattern back. But sadly the black shoulder on the stadium jersey rule this out. Also, it's not the NHL or Penguins style to do something like that.

It would be nice, but really anything is superior to what they wear now. It still boggles my mind that they completely avoid the early 90's set. It's what they wore during their most successful period in franchise history. I understand that Mario hates the Athletic gold or whatever, but it's just a one time thing.

They keep throwing back to the 60s and 70s when the team was atrocious.

Hell, I'd even be good with the black flying robo-Penguin.

Demondg1, if it makes you feel any better, I read it's neither the NHL nor the Penguins designing these jerseys, they are all being 100% done by Reebok.

.... which, in reality, scares me even more.

The more I see look at these jerseys, the more I hate the angled sleeve numbers. They are so pointless. When has anyone ever had major issues with reading sleeve numbers because the players arms were bent? Especially when watching on TV. I can only hope that these dumb angled sleeve numbers do not become a go to design element for Reebok.

I get that Reebok is trying to do something different these Stadium Series games, but the "Reebox" and sleeve numbers are unnecessary and ugly.

I beg to differ.

1tuhx2.jpg

I dont know what I love more about this pic? The Mooterus jersey? Or that you're standing in your bathroom in full gear taking the pic :notworthy:

I beg to differ.

1tuhx2.jpg

I dont know what I love more about this pic? The Mooterus jersey? Or that you're standing in your bathroom in full gear taking the pic :notworthy:

Least attractive selfie ever...