Anubis2051

NHL Stadium Series Jerseys

BbTs_kQCEAAgUzI.jpg

This doesn't look good. Reminds me of the grey stripe the Sabres awful 3rd's previewed:

0712-buf2.png?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION

No one in Dallas bought the mooterus jersey.

I beg to differ.

1tuhx2.jpg

The hell? Was this part of some bizarre, hockey-goalie bondage-fetish someone responded to on Craigslist's dating services?

BbTs_kQCEAAgUzI.jpg

This doesn't look good. Reminds me of the grey stripe the Sabres awful 3rd's previewed:

Actually, it reminds me more of the sleeves on these

Shane%2BO%2BBrien%2BAnaheim%2BDucks%2Bv%

Or at least I'm hoping...I don't want to see those Sabres jerseys again

BbTs_kQCEAAgUzI.jpg

Actually, it reminds me more of the sleeves on these

Shane%2BO%2BBrien%2BAnaheim%2BDucks%2Bv%

Or at least I'm hoping...I don't want to see those Sabres jerseys again

Man, I've already forgotten about that fugly Preds set. It was IMO the most incoherent of all of the Edge redesigns. Those patches of white all over the uniform were bad.

Could that Pens teaser be up by the neck? White jersey, black yoke, vegas collar (with black trim) ?

Could that Pens tea ser be up by the neck? White jersey, black yoke, vegas collar (with black trim) ?

Now that you say that, that's kinda what it looks like. The gold looks like a different fabric, not mesh.

The Penguins still aren't giving anything away with these pics.

I get a "black shoulder yoke bordered by gold, black main color, white sleeves (or white main color, black sleeves... either way kinda like the 80's/90's shirts)".... but that's an extravagant guess.

We'll know 2pm tomorrow.

EDIT: Upon second look, white with black yolk and gold collar seems about right.

Kind of funny that the Penguins are unveiling a new jersey the same day they play New Jersey...not funny? Not even a pity laugh? Get it? pitt, pity...nevermind...

Kind of funny that the Penguins are unveiling a new jersey the same day they play New Jersey...not funny? Not even a pity laugh? Get it? pitt, pity...nevermind...

Booooooooooo!

Ugh, another North Stars ripoff. Come on, NHL. Stop dressing everybody like the North Stars.

Very nice. Massive upgrade over their current set.

Ugh, another North Stars ripoff. Come on, NHL. Stop dressing everybody like the North Stars.

What are you talking about? They are nothing like the northstars, and nothing in the current nhl is like the northstars.

first pic is good.............then it goes to :censored:

stripes halfway around the arms, and what is going on with the shoulders ? ...........and the stripes at the sides of the bottom, like a pair of NBA shorts ?

What are you talking about? They are nothing like the northstars, and nothing in the current nhl is like the northstars.

twas a reference to this

http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/95772-nhl-stadium-series-jerseys/?p=2130069