NHL Stadium Series Jerseys

Anubis2051

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the Rangers are the road team for both games?

Yes. It has to do with an agreement with MSG network and playing at Yankee Stadium or something like that where they can't make money from ticket sales away from MSG or something like that. If someone can elaborate more on this...

Recent success has people thinking the Hawks are some legendary franchise like the habs or crimson tide or Celtics. The hawks are not above alternate sweaters. I'm baffled at the hawk worship today.

wah wah enjoy your home games.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Icethetics has revealed it will have a diagonal "New York" script on the front, wonder if it will get the chrome treatment.

So it will be a white version of the current thirds?

No way. The new designs will have the SS template and a bunch of futuristic elements.

I used to be one who thought the hawks whites were the best uniform in sports. The duck tails have hurt them badly. Mostly however I'm blown away that people here seem to consider blackhawks reds so mandatory at home that theyre as much a part of the experience as Yankees pinstripes.

Recent success has people thinking the Hawks are some legendary franchise like the habs or crimson tide or Celtics. The hawks are not above alternate sweaters. I'm baffled at the hawk worship today.

Wait...the Original Six team that dates back to 1926 isn't a "legendary franchise"?

So the Rangers are the road team for both games?

Yes. It has to do with an agreement with MSG network and playing at Yankee Stadium or something like that where they can't make money from ticket sales away from MSG or something like that. If someone can elaborate more on this...

Yes, the Rangers' agreement with MSG prevents them from drawing revenue as the home team at any NYC venue other than MSG.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Needs more on the bottom and less on the sides. Otherwise, I'm okay with it. Not as good as tye Penguins', though.

Something about the Rangers' numbers makes the angle on the sleeve numerals seem extremely steep.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Lady Liberty colors and no Lady Liberty. Rangers, I am so disappointed in you.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived