NHL Stadium Series Jerseys

Anubis2051

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So why is chrome all of the sudden cool? What happened?

20 years have passed since it actually would have been cool, so the NHL just found out about it.

more like 2

Chrome helmets, yes, but I think chromed logos like that belong to the XTREME era from the early 90's or behind some flames in an 80's rock video.

It was posted on the goaliestore boards that these were to go with Yankees themed unis for the rangers, but mlb shot down the whole thing.

Source? I'd be crushed if there was a possibility for an awesome Rangers-Yankees crossover that was killed....

Anubis.png

• 2 weeks later...

I actually really like these. NJ Devils chrome looks awesome. I've actually been trying to create these in Gimp and have gotten close , but on the Devils logo, I can't seem to get the shine correct. It looks flat instead of reflected, no matter what layer mode I use.

I'll keep trying. I have a few ideas for wallpapers so hopefully I can figure out what step(s) I'm missing.

Yeah better than the black; still lackluster. This terrible organization can't get it wrong all the time lol. I am assuming this the type of template they are considering when they move to their basketball arena in Brooklyn.

Lou Lamoriello announced that the New Jersey Devils will be wearing the same red and green jerseys from their past for the Stadium Series game on January 26th, against the New York Rangers. I'm assuming the only difference is that it will have the chrome logo on it. Leave it to Lou to stay traditional when it comes to the Devils; part of the reason I love the team. They aren't like the Penguins that need a new freggin jersey for every outdoor game they play in. Something to be said for that.

The Devils have worn these on Saint Patrick's Day in 2010, 2011, and 2012. The lockout cancelled it last year due to planning issues but the Devils will be wearing the red and green again this Saint Patrick's Day against the Bruins. So the Devils will be donning the Christmas jerseys twice this year.

http://www.nj.com/devils/index.ssf/2013/11/devils_will_bring_back_green_and_jerseys_for_stadium_series.html#incart_river_default

Yeah better than the black; still lackluster. This terrible organization can't get it wrong all the time lol.

Lou Lamoriello announced that the New Jersey Devils will be wearing the same red and green jerseys from their past for the Stadium Series game on January 26th, against the New York Rangers. I'm assuming the only difference is that it will have the chrome logo on it. Leave it to Lou to stay traditional when it comes to the Devils; part of the reason I love the team. They aren't like the Penguins that need a new freggin jersey for every outdoor game they play in. Something to be said for that.

The Devils have worn these on Saint Patrick's Day in 2010, 2011, and 2012. The lockout cancelled it last year due to planning issues but the Devils will be wearing the red and green again this Saint Patrick's Day against the Bruins. So the Devils will be donning the Christmas jerseys twice this year.

http://www.nj.com/devils/index.ssf/2013/11/devils_will_bring_back_green_and_jerseys_for_stadium_series.html#incart_river_default

What? The Pens wore two different jerseys, the Flyers wore two different jerseys, the Red Wings will wear two different jerseys. Not sure how you singled out the Pens for something that all double participants in the W.C. have done.

Archived