NHL Stadium Series Jerseys

Anubis2051

They held a celebrity/media game last night on the Dodger Stadium ice, and they wore jerseys that actual teams should have worn:

464535423_slide.jpg

Usually I'm not a fan of the Kings in purple and gold, but this would have been a perfect matchup.

Is that Cuba Gooding Jr.? What the...?

Yes it is. He thinks he's cool and hangs around hockey, like he's relevant.
Well it was a celebrity game, so i doubt he was the only person you'd find odd playing hockey.

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They held a celebrity/media game last night on the Dodger Stadium ice, and they wore jerseys that actual teams should have worn:

464535423_slide.jpg

Usually I'm not a fan of the Kings in purple and gold, but this would have been a perfect matchup.

Well it was a celebrity game, so i doubt he was the only person you'd find odd playing hockey.

464535423_slide.jpg

No, I think he just likes hockey like any other hockey fan. If he was trying to be seen hockey would be the last sport to go to as a celebrity.

PvO6ZWJ.png

464535423_slide.jpg

No, I think he just likes hockey like any other hockey fan. If he was trying to be seen hockey would be the last sport to go to as a celebrity.

Cuba Gooding Jr. has played in Denis Leary's Celebrity Hat Trick charity game in the past. I believe I saw him play in the 2003 edition at the Worcester Centrum.

patriotssignature.png

I see Reebok is still insistent on trying to make incomplete sock stripes a thing.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I have to admit, now that I've seen the full uniform the jersey has grown on me. I like it, but not enough to go right out of my way to import one.

They could've done more with the pant stripe thing. As it is now it looks as if the Ducks have all cut out triangles in their pants. And Goddammit Reebok, there's no reason to leave the sock stripes unfinished like that.

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

The people in the background in short sleeves is bugging me.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Gretchen, it's not going to happen.

I'm surprised how much I like the idea of the Kings wear a silver jersey. It looks really good with the black trim (and would look even better with a non-chromed version of the crown).

Also: Down with the pencil!

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Yeah, you drop the proprietary Stadium Series doodads, and that Kings jersey is a solid year-round alternate.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived