NHL Stadium Series Jerseys

Anubis2051

Love the idea of that Fleury helmet. Wish the designer got the number font right.

I think he intentionally used a block font because he wanted it to be a Penguins version of the helmet.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only way to make the Eddie the Beagle tribute more accurate is to have him get ejected from the game. :D

Hey now. Them's fightin' words.

For Eddie, everything was fightin' words.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

On the other side of the Soldier Field game, Marc-Andre Fleury is wearing a Steelers inspired mask (And yes, it's logo-on-one-side correct ;) And it's also the old Steelers, note the block numbers)

Screen-Shot-2014-02-25-at-11.35.29-AM.pn

That's BRILLIANT.

Very good idea. I can sort of live with the number fonts, being close to the Penguins number fonts.

I dont,get why the facemask is grey then black. Why not all black?

If only the Penguins logo was a bit lower on the side, would have been better.

On the other side of the Soldier Field game, Marc-Andre Fleury is wearing a Steelers inspired mask (And yes, it's logo-on-one-side correct ;) And it's also the old Steelers, note the block numbers)

That's BRILLIANT.

Very good idea. I can sort of live with the number fonts, being close to the Penguins number fonts.

I just dont think the image of wearing a football mask works as well if the whole thing is black

That's BRILLIANT.

Most likely it's just Fleury's preference. He's worn a metallic mask for most if not all of his career so changing now could cause some visibility issues. As minute a detail as it seems, changing cage colour does take some getting used to.

That's BRILLIANT.

Most likely it's just Fleury's preference. He's worn a metallic mask for most if not all of his career so changing now could cause some visibility issues. As minute a detail as it seems, changing cage colour does take some getting used to.

Yes, thats most probably the explanation. Thanks for pointing it out.

all black vs white and black in a blizzard.

That game might as well have been aired in black and white. It desperately needed some color. Would've looked so much better had Chicago worn their classic red jerseys

PvO6ZWJ.png

That game might as well have been aired in black and white. It desperately needed some color. Would've looked so much better had Chicago worn their classic red jerseys

I don't mind the Black alternate that they used for the most part...but that STUPID CHROME LOGO looks awful! So cheap.

6oq4fhs.gif2wp8bci.gif

3e7148f5-799f-4b32-b700-9f45eab0ac3c_zps

Blackhawks | Cubs | Maple Leafs | Bears

I don't mind the Black alternate that they used for the most part...but that STUPID CHROME LOGO looks awful! So cheap.

Honestly, the only teams the chrome worked for were the isles and the penguins.

Anubis.png

Archived