Anubis2051

NHL Stadium Series Jerseys

Love the idea of that Fleury helmet. Wish the designer got the number font right.

I think he intentionally used a block font because he wanted it to be a Penguins version of the helmet.

The idea of the Fleury helmet is nice...but...won't the yellow clash with the vegas gold?

Love the idea of that Fleury helmet. Wish the designer got the number font right.

I think he intentionally used a block font because he wanted it to be a Penguins version of the helmet.

or he just knows that the Steelers should have never gotten rid of the block numbers.

LOVE Fleury's mask and the Raanta helmet/pad set.

Nice to see pads that aren't white with two small lines of color.

Only way to make the Eddie the Beagle tribute more accurate is to have him get ejected from the game. :D

Hey now. Them's fightin' words.

For Eddie, everything was fightin' words.

Only way to make the Eddie the Beagle tribute more accurate is to have him get ejected from the game. :D

Hey now. Them's fightin' words.

For Eddie, everything was fightin' words.

I'll pay you $1B to never discuss this with anyone.

Raanta's stuff is kickass, and that Fleury mask is awesome. Too bad Crawford's probably starting.

On the other side of the Soldier Field game, Marc-Andre Fleury is wearing a Steelers inspired mask (And yes, it's logo-on-one-side correct ;) And it's also the old Steelers, note the block numbers)

Screen-Shot-2014-02-25-at-11.35.29-AM.pn

That's BRILLIANT.

Very good idea. I can sort of live with the number fonts, being close to the Penguins number fonts.

I dont,get why the facemask is grey then black. Why not all black?

If only the Penguins logo was a bit lower on the side, would have been better.

On the other side of the Soldier Field game, Marc-Andre Fleury is wearing a Steelers inspired mask (And yes, it's logo-on-one-side correct ;) And it's also the old Steelers, note the block numbers)

That's BRILLIANT.

Very good idea. I can sort of live with the number fonts, being close to the Penguins number fonts.

I just dont think the image of wearing a football mask works as well if the whole thing is black

That's BRILLIANT.

Most likely it's just Fleury's preference. He's worn a metallic mask for most if not all of his career so changing now could cause some visibility issues. As minute a detail as it seems, changing cage colour does take some getting used to.

That's BRILLIANT.

Most likely it's just Fleury's preference. He's worn a metallic mask for most if not all of his career so changing now could cause some visibility issues. As minute a detail as it seems, changing cage colour does take some getting used to.

Yes, thats most probably the explanation. Thanks for pointing it out.

Those'll clash with the Steelers mask.

Looks like for the Stadium Series game, the Penguins helmets will contain the wordmark rather than the Penguins logo, that is normally on. (at least Im assuming that's just the normal wordmark) (Pic from @RealDanaHeinze)

BhXXnDjCcAAz4Rm.jpg

all black vs white and black in a blizzard.

That game might as well have been aired in black and white. It desperately needed some color. Would've looked so much better had Chicago worn their classic red jerseys

That game might as well have been aired in black and white. It desperately needed some color. Would've looked so much better had Chicago worn their classic red jerseys

I don't mind the Black alternate that they used for the most part...but that STUPID CHROME LOGO looks awful! So cheap.

I don't mind the Black alternate that they used for the most part...but that STUPID CHROME LOGO looks awful! So cheap.

Honestly, the only teams the chrome worked for were the isles and the penguins.