NHL Stadium Series Jerseys

Anubis2051

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jerry Jones wouldn't pass up a chance at breaking an NHL attendance record at Jerryworld (AT&T Stadium).

The Stars won't play anywhere else but Arlington first.

But he doesn't own the Stars?

Jerry Jones wouldn't pass up a chance at breaking an NHL attendance record at Jerryworld (AT&T Stadium).

The Stars won't play anywhere else but Arlington first.

Unless Cowboys (AT&T) Stadium has magically expanded to add 30,000 seats, they're not going to beat this year's Winter Classic at the Big House.

Ducks teaser images via Icethetics:

1202-ss14-ana-tsr1.png?__SQUARESPACE_CAC

1202-ss14-ana-tsr2.png?__SQUARESPACE_CAC

The top two images are a little too similar to the Islanders' sleeve stripes for my liking. We might just get the cookie-cutter template we feared.

And as much I love orange and have wanted an orange jersey... this may be too much. I don't want to rush to judge, especially with it coming out tomorrow morning. We'll see.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

At first, I thought the top pics were of the numbers, and I still don't really know what they're supposed to be. Yeah, the bottom left is probably the front, and the bottom right is probably the bottom of a sleeve.

I actually kind of like this vague teaser. With the SJ and Carolina teasers, we kinda of knew everything before the unveiling.

10 hours to go!

The top two images are a little too similar to the Islanders' sleeve stripes for my liking. We might just get the cookie-cutter template we feared.

Looks vaguely similar because they're thick and bold - which is nice to see. If you look at the teaser video carefully, there's a black stripe underneath the white one. If anything the positioning will basically be the same, but at least the striping is Ducks-ish.

Weirdly looking at the third image, the bottom of the crest doesn't match up with the webfoot D. There's a white, then a black, then an orange outline. The webfoot D typically has just silver. It doesn't match up with the third jersey shoulder patch either so we can rule that out. So, this logo is either something completely new or the webfoot D has extra outlines for no reason.

Still, I like what I see so far.

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

Looks vaguely similar because they're thick and bold - which is nice to see. If you look at the teaser video carefully, there's a black stripe underneath the white one. If anything the positioning will basically be the same, but at least the striping is Ducks-ish.

Weirdly looking at the third image, the bottom of the crest doesn't match up with the webfoot D. There's a white, then a black, then an orange outline. The webfoot D typically has just silver. It doesn't match up with the third jersey shoulder patch either so we can rule that out. So, this logo is either something completely new or the webfoot D has extra outlines for no reason.

Still, I like what I see so far.

Could be because it is the chrome logo

Stadium Series wishlist for next season you ask?

Well, Colorado has to be a lock, especially with Coors being the sponsor. Others in line would have to be St. Louis. It would have to be played at Busch Stadium, which I'm not sure will go over well. Minnesota, San Jose, Boston..

Colorado vs. Phoenix (only picked them because they can't really host and the other nominees are hopeful hosts) or insert someone else at Mile High

St. Louis vs. Chicago at Busch Stadium (I know the Blackhawks would be in it 2 years in a row, but who else? Nashville?)

Boston vs. Carolina at Foxboro (with Carolina rocking Whalers throwbacks)

Minnesota vs. Dallas at Target Field (Minny's old team vs. the new. Someone must wear North Stars unis)

OTHERS, possibly for the year after:

San Jose vs. L.A. at AT & T Park

Winnipeg vs. Edmonton at Investor's Group Field (Heritage Classic)

I think with Coors being the sponsor, Coors Field is a much more likely location.

Boston vs. Montreal is more likely as well, and maybe have StL as the road team in COL?

That would work too, but the Blues will be the only original 12 team (not counting the Stars) that hasn't hosted an outdoor game. I know the Busch/Coors thing probably won't make for it. Maybe the Blues will be promised the Winter Classic for 2016.

And if they can have a game at Dodger Stadium, AT & T Park will be more than cold enough.

sig.png

Archived