Breaking Bad hockey concept

habsfan1

As a huge Heisenburg fan, my biggest peeve with this is the lack of baby blue. I totally understand why it's green, and I don't hate it. I just feel it could be a better representation of the big story behind BB.

However, as it stands, this is still great. The baby blue smoke you have going on is a nice touch. Just a question, what is the

Potassium for?

I'll answer both your question at the same time.

I thought about using the carbon C as the captain's patch, but for some reason I found it too obvious, and I wanted a tad more creativity. So I used the K instead. Why? Because the S5 slogan is "All hail the King". Therefore he's King Heisenberg.

Also, it's not smoke. It's a sample of crystal blue persuasion, heavily photoshopped to fit as the jersey pattern. But I do get your point, and I even thought the same thing. However, nothing fit well in baby blue. Even yellow is almost completely absent. But I still see some blue in the pattern I created...

So I quickly mocked this up for a buddy a while back and it was just for fun. Thats why the logo is a modified exhisting logo and I am not taking any credit for it. I just added the mustache and the team name. But anywho here is my RV based concept. Hope you don't mind i'm posting it on your thread but your concept reminded me of this lil guy. Tortugas_zps32f80292.jpg

Archived