AFC West makeover

swish

I'm hoping to work through every division, starting with the AFC West. I'll hopefully be putting more concepts out every day or so, so be sure to check back often.

first up is the Kansas City Chiefs. I started out with a concept I had posted the other day and went with some of the suggestions I got. Some of the changes I made are new pant stripes, added helmet stripes, and a modified helmet logo (took the KC out and put in numbers instead). I took the yellow trim off of the numbers as well (Whenever the yellow is ontop of the red without anything breaking the two apart they seem to blend together to me.) Also I left a little bit of white on the flyware since I thought it looked pretty cool, but I'm a bit unsure about it now.

Chiefs123_zps2a440bee.jpg

edit: realized that I left the TV numbers off as well

i'd like to know more about WHY you are doing this. why have numbers replaced the KC logo? why are the numbers not consistent (outlines)? why the tapered pants stripe? why the helmet stripe? what are you trying to achive with this look? who do you want them to be?

answer some of those before you start and it should help you have a more thought out and consistent look. or at least a direction and reason for doing it. right now it just looks like a ton of ideas thrown together randomly, where neither piece really has much unity with another

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Archived